Who do want to see shoeplay right now?

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Who do want to see shoeplay right now?

Post by Footsiefreak »

Who would it be? What is she wearing? Type of enviroment? Style of shoeplay?Whatever you want

My fantasy for today would be I am at the food court and Elisabeth Rohm and Alison Sudol sit down at the perfect angle near me. Elisabeth is wearing black skirt, coffee/ mahogany tights and brown suede flats. Alison is wearing black skirt, tan hose and a two inch suede heel. Elisabeth starts with her shuffle her feet from her shoes while Alison is wiggling her crossed foot for a few minutes and then starts dangling. Alison also points her front of her shoe allowing the shoe to come off so shes playing with her stockinged foot in and out of shoe. The show lasts for 40 minutes

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Jessica Alba doing a presentation at a podium where she can lean and dip. She has her hair up and shes wearinga gray business skirt suit with suede black pums
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I want to see Megan Fox, Katy Perry, Rachel McAdams and Eva Green shoeplay in the classic sense that I love!
Big shoeplay fan
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

i would love to see Lora Gheysen shoeplay right now now in nude pantyhose and some pumps.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
zac

Post by zac »

theresa may
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I'd love to see Yvonne Strahovski shoeplay NOW LOL. Imagine a skirt, tan hose, classic pumps and she has her legs crossed popping and dangling. WOOOP!
Big shoeplay fan
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

America Ferrera .... Im her coworker looking at her shoeplay at her desk. Shes wearing short black skirt, black tights and black suede loafers. Shes doing alot of foot shuffling with her shoes
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Not-so-ugly-betty. I'd bet good money that she's a habitual shoeplayer, and that she shoeplays exactly like that.
Some scenarios are just easier to picture than others, and with what you described, I can just see it.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

notalwaysright10000 wrote:Not-so-ugly-betty. I'd bet good money that she's a habitual shoeplayer, and that she shoeplays exactly like that.
Some scenarios are just easier to picture than others, and with what you described, I can just see it.
Sometimes you have to fantasize realistically
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Lets go back to the 80s how about a young Heather LOCKLEAR in a jean skirt with hose and mocassins that were popular in the 80s

Also Holly Hallstrom from The Price is Right in any outfit she wore on the show

Also Phlyicia Rashad in any outfir she wore on the Cosby Show
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Footsiefreak wrote:Lets go back to the 80s how about a young Heather LOCKLEAR in a jean skirt with hose and mocassins that were popular in the 80s

Also Holly Hallstrom from The Price is Right in any outfit she wore on the show

Also Phlyicia Rashad in any outfir she wore on the Cosby Show

i like the way you think. :ooook:
i love a woman's nylon feet!
JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

I know she's a cartoon, but I've been thinking a lot about Mrs. Nerse from the end of that episode of The Cleveland Show where Cleveland & Donna's marriage counselor blackmails him into coming over to sleep with her. We first meet her sitting at the foot of her bed wearing a gorgeous red corset, panties and garter set with black stockings; she has her legs crossed and dangling one of her matching red heels. :outstanding: :superhorny: I tell you, cartoon or not, Dr. Nerse is one lucky fucker to come home to a gal like that every night! :ooook:

Speaking of cartoons, I wouldn't mind seeing Miss Hoover from The Simpsons in her regular outfit sitting on her desk like she did early in one episode with one shoe dangling a bit while she read test questions. The difference is that in my fantasy, she's also wearing nude hose [ladies are usually bare-legged on The Simpsons for some reason]
and her other shoe has dropped to the floor. :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I would love to see Lois Griffin from Family Guy shoeplay or do a footsie scene.

Also Daphne from Scooby Doo
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Salma Hayek as my Spanish teacher sitting on her desk crossing her legs many times and also dipping. Shes wearing a maroon dress, suntan hose and tan suede pumps :love:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Mariska Hargitay (in her prime) as my teacher reading in front of the class while sitting on her desk. White buttoned blouse with a couple of buttons undone, tan skirt, suntan hose, and tan suede pumps.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Right now my baby Olivia Munn shes my coworker and I have the perfect view without getting caught. Shes showing alot of leg as she is crossing and uncrossing her legs. Shes shoeplaying alot then just removes her shoes and continues to cross and uncross her legs in her hosed feet. Shes wearing a red buttoned blouse a black mini skirt black tights and black suede pumps
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

MY fantasy for today would be I would go back to the 80s and Im a college professor so I have Kelly BUndy FROM Married with CHildren (Christina Applegate) and Tiffani Thiessen from Saved By THe bell in my class. These two are best friends and have noticed me looking at their feet.So this day they decide to tease the hell out of me while Im teaching class.Tiffani is wearing a jean skirt with a tight white tank top, suntan hose and denim flats. Chritina is wearing short black skirt with suntan hose and one inch black heels.So they are sitting away from each other and Tiffani starts with the fidgety shoeplaying so I go towards her. So CHristina ups the ante for my attention and starts to clop and of course I go to her side of the room to watch.

So now its Tiffanis turn shes rubbing her legs and for a while sits with her legs wide open. IM staring to get hard and Christina clears her throat for my attention she kicks off her shoes and starts feeling her feet then spreads her legs and she has no pannties on.THis goes back and forth throughout class till I eventually cum
JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

Footsiefreak wrote:Right now my baby Olivia Munn shes my coworker and I have the perfect view without getting caught. Shes showing alot of leg as she is crossing and uncrossing her legs. Shes shoeplaying alot then just removes her shoes and continues to cross and uncross her legs in her hosed feet. Shes wearing a red buttoned blouse a black mini skirt black tights and black suede pumps
Ahhh yeah, you can't go wrong with 13, kid! :ooook:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

JackFrawst wrote:
Footsiefreak wrote:Right now my baby Olivia Munn shes my coworker and I have the perfect view without getting caught. Shes showing alot of leg as she is crossing and uncrossing her legs. Shes shoeplaying alot then just removes her shoes and continues to cross and uncross her legs in her hosed feet. Shes wearing a red buttoned blouse a black mini skirt black tights and black suede pumps
Ahhh yeah, you can't go wrong with 13, kid! :ooook:
If I was Aaron Rodgers I would just leave my tongue in her pussy as she walked around in public