Wife first time walked nylon footed on the street

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Wife first time walked nylon footed on the street

Post by Tomi »

It already happened that my sweetest walked shorter distance in a park or at a parking lot shoeless just in nylons. This evening was however a bit different We were at a restaurant with some people. She was wearing beige jeans, beige wedges and tan sheer nylon socks. I managed to park the car few hundred meter from the restaurant. We were walking in the centre and she was already complaining about her new wedges (first time wering them) that they are too big and her feet are slipping in them and it bothers her. We left the restaurant after spending more than two hours there. It was already dark when we came out. After the first steps on the street she already complained again about the shoes plus telling that she will take them off. Wowww then I turned immediately hard :superlol: :superlol: if you know what I mean! I was really excited that this moment could happen tonight, although I didnt relaly thought for such thing when we went out. After beeing halfway to our car and some more complaining, she stopped and stepped out from both wedges. Ohhhh this feels much better she said and started to walk in her nylon socks. Now that was a dream moment for me! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: Unfortunaltely it took only like three minutes but my hearth was beating like hell. At home I examined her soles, they were slightly grey and she collected like two very small leaves as well. The nylon socks were thrown into the washing mashine. The next day I told her that I really liked her walking shoeless. Hopefully there is a chance for some more similar sceenes in the future! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar:

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Good for you Tomi! Sounds like your wife doesnt know about your foot fetish from the way you describe it?
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Actually my wife knows about my foot (nylon foot) fetish more or less from the beginning. I give her often good footmassages plus kissing and licking her nylon feet and toes. Just the problem is, that we go out very rarely as we have two small children. And maybe she didnt know that walking nylon footed outdoors excites me that much. Now she knows that as well :superlol: :superlol: Ohhh yes, and I also took off her shoes or ankle boots many times iin the car or took off her high heels twice in a quiet corner of a caffee bar. Once she remined with one shoe off with crossed legs till we left. The other time she remained with no heels at a caffe terrace till we left! Mmmm, those are nice memories' :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store