Wife took off her heels in the theatre

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Wife took off her heels in the theatre

Post by Tomi »

After a really long period we went with my sweaty in a theatre. It was a small one with only six rows. We sat down in the penultimate one. She was wearing this time a beautiful pair of black trousers (no skirt unfortunately) with a nice blouse and a pair of low heels and black sheer toe nylon socks. She was wearing these shoes only 3-4 times so far. After exactly one hour I heard clop-clop from her direction. Her legs were under the chair, and it seems as she pulled out her feet from those low heels. After just two minutes she crossed her right leg on her left knee, and to my greatest surprise her foot was shoeless. She adjusted the seam on her toes and wiggled them. :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: You know, my heart started to beat twice as fast! I was curious about her left foot and checked below. She put her other nyloned foot on the wooden floor and her shoes were empty! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: I knew that she is not shy taking off her shoes in public (especially parks), but she really surprised me now. She remained in this position more or less half an hour. Then she put back her shoes. At home I asked her if her shoes are too tight. She replied that they were somewhat tight and she needed some relieve. "Did you see me beeing shoeless?"- She asked me."Sure" - was my response with a huge smile. I wish we would have more such a moments! :superhorny:

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store