Best day in the Office

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Best day in the Office

Post by Tomi »

I am whitnessing from time to time some female colleagues padding around shoeless in the office, usually sock footed. Yesterday was the best day for me so far! The hot blonde (already wroote about her) was walking the whole day in light blue socks even on the stairways going to the first floor and back. I saw her several times and she was so relaxed just beeing sock footed. The tall blonde who moved in my room a week ago, is sitting often without boots at the desk. When she stays up she usually put her ankle boots back. Today was the first time she went sock footed out to the coffee machine and to get water afterwards. She was also padding around our room shoeless. She has at least 41 EU size feet with long toes I guess. She was wearing grey socks. Finally I saw today in another room an Easter-European honey who ditched her flats and was sitting nylon footed :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: I went in the room starting a conversation with another colleague and had a chance to observe her feet for few minutes. She has slim feet, maybe EU size 40 or so. She was wearing tan sheer toe nylon socks and jeans. She was many times wrinkling her soles and the nylons were also wrinkling on her feet! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: She is wearing usually boots or sneakers, so I was lucky to see her in flats and nylons. Today she was wearing again those flats but without nylons :S Anyway I hope I will have some nice days in the future :superlol:

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store