Ladies you wished to see shoeplay but havent yet

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Ladies you wished to see shoeplay but havent yet

Post by Footsiefreak »

It doesnt matter if its someone famous or someone you know or just some stranger

A couple ladie on my current list are from ESPN. Molly Qerim from First Take and Rachel Nichols from the Jump. I notice that ESPN has more hot ladies on when before it was mostly guy. I guess they know its bigger ratings from us shoeplay,leg, feet lovers

KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I have a co-worker that I contend has "perfect feet." She never wears flats or heels though. Only boots.
Big shoeplay fan
llama

Post by llama »

Slightly off topic but there was a Polish girl i worked with doing retail in the early 90's/ Wore flats and nylons every day. Never Shoeplayed. Until one day she dipped ONCE. out and in once. that was it. Her feet werent amazing but just to finally see it was amazing. I will try to think of some for this actual topic.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

llama wrote:Slightly off topic but there was a Polish girl i worked with doing retail in the early 90's/ Wore flats and nylons every day. Never Shoeplayed. Until one day she dipped ONCE. out and in once. that was it. Her feet werent amazing but just to finally see it was amazing. I will try to think of some for this actual topic.
you are on topic llama it can be from the past

After watching Married With Children I wished I caould have see Kelly Bundy (Christina APPLEGATE) do some shoeplay. There was an episode where she was in her stocking feet though

Also was watching Saved By The Bell yesterday would have loved to see Tiffani Amber Thiessen do some shoeplay
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

There was this beautiful lady from Albania who mostly wore loafers and hose mostly but never saw her shoeplay. Her shoes were just hard to shoeplay with. Maybe I would have gotten lucky if I SAW her at lunch but we were on different lunch schedules
JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

Stacey Pensgen, the meteorologist at my local CBS affiliate. I mentioned on another topic thread that I had dreamed seeing her do it, though. ;)