Welcome to our new forum!
If you are having any sort of problems, click here to see solutions to common problems.
You can also send us a message by clicking on "contact us" on bottom of page

All In The Family: A Long Tale Of First Experiences

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

paradigm88

All In The Family: A Long Tale Of First Experiences

Post by paradigm88 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:27 am

Last edited by paradigm88 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tb600

Post by tb600 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:07 pm

Great story hope you post the rest soon!!

paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:40 pm

OceanWaves3947

Post by OceanWaves3947 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:44 am

I have to say that this is, by far, the best story I have read (well, technically, listened to; I usually highlight the text and have my phone convert it to speech with most stories that I consume on this forum, as I find it more convenient, given the text being small and closely-spaced on my phone’s screen, and strange characters appearing at random spots in the text due to some weird technical issue or something that interrupt the flow of the story) so far on this forum. Keep up the fantastic work!
Would you mind if I were to pen fanfiction inspired by this story? If so, how much stuff do I have your permission to add? Could I make up wholly new characters related to the ones mentioned in this story, for instance? And, if so, would you consider my fanfiction to be canon, and to take place in the same universe as your original stories? Thank you.

paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:08 am

I have to apologize for the formatting - I swear when I pasted it in, the quotation marks and such all converted correctly. I've never had an issue in the past. It definitely needs an edit now.

But thank you for the compliments! OceanWaves, you're welcome to write based on the characters (and if you look back for the two previous stories that sort of set this one in motion, they might give you more guidance on the characters as I conceived them). Truth be told, I had another story in mind but didn't have any concrete plans to write for these characters anymore. I'm always leery to say I'd call them canon - if only because I have such concrete ideas as to where the characters are going - but I'd never say never, and I'd never say "don't share where you think the story could go." Feel free to direct-message me if you have any questions in deeper detail.

Xzzzy, it's an intriguing thought. Though for them to "go for it" then would have unwritten the entire story that brought Erin to be in the first place! When I came up with Lilly's character, this tale was nowhere on the horizon; it just seemed like a cool tangent to follow, as well as an interesting plotline to dig into. Many of us have been drawn to a cousin; it's family but not exactly, it's often within our own age bracket, and it's a temptation we can't discuss openly as much as we'd like to. Not to mention the college and post-college days are often barren for those of us with a nylon fixation.

OceanWaves3947

Post by OceanWaves3947 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:32 am

I do not usually dictate my stories when writing them; I usually just type them out, although I do sometimes listen to it afterwards, and sometimes I do record a spoken version after I am finished writing.
By the way, JoshJack, how long have you been writing stories? I know you mentioned that you were writing stories on Legs And Heels.com, including the classic Maggie stories, which I found to be from 2003. What was the earliest story you’ve ever written? And do you still have it?

OceanWaves3947

Re: All In The Family: A Long Tale Of First Experiences

Post by OceanWaves3947 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:58 pm

Paradigm88:
Does Erin ever wear flip-flops, slides, or Birkenstock sandals? And, if she does, does she ever shoeplay with them? Did she ever wear one of those and shoeplay with them before she found out from her suitemate that some guys have foot fetishes?

paradigm88

Re: All In The Family: A Long Tale Of First Experiences

Post by paradigm88 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:33 am

OceanWaves3947 wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:58 pm
Paradigm88:
Does Erin ever wear flip-flops, slides, or Birkenstock sandals? And, if she does, does she ever shoeplay with them? Did she ever wear one of those and shoeplay with them before she found out from her suitemate that some guys have foot fetishes?
I'm sure Erin has a pair of sandals or two. She is a girl, after all. Probably flip-flops or slides; I can't imagine her the type of girl to wear Birkenstocks. (Though she did wear her Uggs barefoot.)

Did she play with them? Maybe, but I'd say it was entirely subconscious if she did. She's a college girl used to comfy and effortless shoes. If they fall off easily, she's sure to get restless every now and then.

After the events of the story? We get a glimpse in "Easter Lilly." I'm sure she has the occasional beach day or yoga afternoon for flip-flops. But thanks to her cousin's guidance, she's a nylon girl now.

(This sort of has me thinking of a spin-off story in which Erin moves on from her disinterested boyfriend and looks for a more welcoming significant other.)