Dipping during the presentation

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Dipping during the presentation

Post by Tomi »

Few days ago attended a whole day of various presentations at the company at a conference room. During a presentation the presenter guy had an assistent, who was also explaining some parts of the stuff, showing graphics etc. She is a fairly nice blond about 1,75 tall with long hair. Obviously she left her boots in winter time in her office and came in black flats. She was wearing nice blouse, blue marine skirt and tan nylons. After some 20 mins of standing at the board, she suddenly slipped out her right foot for a good toe curling. Just a minute after the right foot came out again this time rubbing her leg for several seconds. The dipping combined with some more foot rubbing continued in the rest few minutes. I was just sitting speachless & hard :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: Unforunately the presentation ended up soon, but ohhh that was a real surprise and made my day!

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

good for you gotta enjoy a great hosed dipping moment they are so rare nowadays
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

This is unbelievable, but the dipping blonde will sit from next monday in the room where I am sitting! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: There are some changes in our department and instead of two colleagues another two are coming, and one is her! I know that she often removes her boots at her table but she is never padding around in the office shoeless. I will not have a direct view of her table but when I am heading to the door or coming back and even when I stand up, I can see under her desk. Keep fingers crossed, I will update you if I have a good story! :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
italian_stallion

Post by italian_stallion »

Get your phone ready and make a video if possible