fetish started

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

hotfoot10

fetish started

Post by hotfoot10 »

Just want to relate to our forum how my fetish started. Growing up my mom would have friends over to play cards once a week. I loved when her friends came over because I would always play under the table. One of her friends Val would always take her shoes off. She was always in nylons with the heel and toe reinforcements. She would let me play with her feet and I was in love even though I didn't know it. I remember another woman saying to Val that she was making me into a real footman! Val shrugged it off saying it feels nice him rubbing my feet. Then my mom would get angry and say are you under there again? Get out and go to your room. But every time they were over I would sneak under the table and play with Vals feet. I didtinctly remember how soft her feet were and especially remember how nice they smelled! Years went by and Val had moved away. Then one day when I was 13 years old I was home alone. Mom was out shopping. The doorbell rang and when I opened the door there was Val. She was in the neighborhood and stopped over to see my mom. I told her mom was out and she asked to come in. I opened the door and was kinda sad because Val was wearing jeans and boots. I figured I wasn't getting to see her feet. Val came in and sat down at the dining room table and started talking to me. I really wasny paying attention when all of a sudden Val says honey do me a favor and pull my boots off for me. My heart began beating faster! I went over to the table but she didn't swing her legs out for me. She was fixing her makeup so I just crawled under and began to unzip her boots. I was anticipating a nylon encased foot but when I got the boot off I was staring at a soft black cotton sock. I got her other boot off and Val then sighed and said oh that feels much better! Then Val said rub my feet like you used too they are pretty tired right now. I layed on my stomach and began caressing her soft feet. I couldn't believe how soft her feet and socks were. And man were they warm! I remember feeling very uncomfortable. Later on I realized it was my erection. I also remember how good the smelled! I was stroking the tops of her feet which were flat on the floor and I had my nose right over her toes enjoying the aroma! I started to stroke the side of her foot near the sole when Val extended her leg and resting her foot on her heel. When she did that her foot hit my face. Val giggled and said oops sorry. I slowly began caressing the sole of her socked foot. I heard Val sigh and then she said Oh that feels devine. INow I started on her other foot so I had to move alittle to get in position to stroke her other foot. In soing so my face was right under her one foot. as I stroked away I turned my head and my face was flush on her sole. She began to gently rub her foot on my face. I was inhaling her foot scent when I remember getting really dizzy. I thought I was gonna feint and began to have the first orgasm of my life from smelling Vals warm, soft feet. I held onto her foot for my life and had ny nose buried under her toes. Val must have known because after a few seconds she lifted the table cloth and peeked under and saw the condition I was in. She said honey my feet feel better now, you can come out now. When I crawled out from under the table I remember her looking at my crotch, and she said honey go clean up before your mom comes home. I remember going to the bathroom still reeling. after cleaning up the mess in my pants I went back to Val and she had put her boots back on and acted like nothing happened. And that's how my love for womens feet started.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Thanks for sharing :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
darkjudge

Post by darkjudge »

Thanks :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :ooook: :ooook: :ooook: :thanx:
Footlover75

Re: fetish started

Post by Footlover75 »

Nice! Funnily enough, my Mum had a friend named Val who used to babysit me on odd occasions. I was playing with my toy cars on her living room floor once and she had her feet up on her sofa’s footrest and eventually kicked her shoes off. I went over for a sniff. LOL