Engaged Friend

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

SM22

Engaged Friend

Post by SM22 »

So, this just happened tonight.

Now I won't go into detail on the complications of this, let's just say I have a good friend who has a boyfriend, has been engaged to said boyfriend for many years, but as their relationship seems to be stalling out, she's started taking a liking to me, and even flirting with me (yeah, this is some ABC daytime soap opera $#!+).

So we (her, her "fiancé", me, and another friend) were at a restaurant in a booth, guys on one side, girls on the other. Wardrobes were nothing fancy, I had jeans an tennis shoes while she had jeans and leather flats (no nylons). Within minutes I start feeling her legs brushing against mine, gently at first but then she really starts going at it. Naturally I'm nervous AF since I'm sitting and even having a conversation with a man who's girlfriend/fiancé is flirting with me hard under the table.

Now I'm going to admit that I've always liked her, but being a moral person I've never made any advancements while she's been in a relationship with someone else, but for reasons I still can't understand, instead of withdrawing I started flirting back. I rubbed my legs against hers just as hard and this went on for quite some time with her occasionally smirking at me. When her fiancé had to get up, we both withdrew (the booth was elevated so he'd likely see us) and that seemed to be the end of it.

But only a minute or so after he retuned and sat back down with us, I could feel her ankle rubbing up and down the inside of my leg again. She stopped after only a couple minutes of that and thought maybe now she was done, next thing I know I feel something slide up my pant leg and felt bare skin. She had removed her flat and was rubbing her toes up and down my shin, at this point I was so shocked I just gave in and enjoyed it, smiling back at her every time she looked at me.

Sadly after what was only five minutes (it certainly felt longer) we all got up and left, we hung out for a little longer walking around and then called it a night. She and I IM eachother frequently (everybody in the group does) and she told me she really enjoyed that and asked me if I did, when I (against better judgement) said I very much did, she said that she was glad because she doesn't know anyone (her fiancé included) who enjoy playing footsies as much as she does.

At this point I'm overjoyed that I know this amazing woman, but at the same time I'm panicking because My engaged friend is apparently falling for me.

JordanXavier

Post by JordanXavier »

OMG....
SM22

Post by SM22 »

Update on the situation:

It just became even more complicated, we met up for a live music show this evening and while waiting for her fiancé to come pick her up, i just had a full-blown make out session with her in my car.

Yeah, I'm feeling pretty good and pretty bad all at the same time.
Wonderboy1000

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

are you looking for advice on what you should do or just sharing ur story?
SM22

Post by SM22 »

A little bit of both, the story is relevant to this forum and was by far my greatest footsie experience so it was worth sharing, plus I know that this won't be the last time things get "interesting" (she even indicated in her messages that next time she hopes we're the only two at the table), so expect more stories.

But at the same time I've never been in a situation where I'm involved with someone who's already in a relationship. Some people have already told me that since she's the aggressor and I'm the single one, I'm not the one who's "cheating" and shouldn't feel bad and that whatever consequences result she's well aware of and is willing to face them. I don't want to end it since she is still a good friend and I do care about her, but I'm not sure how to proceed if things between us become more "interesting."
Wonderboy1000

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

i typed out a massive messaged that got deleted so gonna keep this short. 1.if this was ur girl and she did this to you 2.ask her if she likes you or just wants attentiom from u 3.do worst case 4.do best case 5.the old saying once a cheat always a cheat 6.from past exp i had a gf who cheated and u can give them another chance but the thought never leaves 7.what if her partner finds out cuz she breaks down and tells him
Wonderboy1000

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

if i was you i would tell her your intrested but not in an affair then take a step back as if things are bad with her partner then its only a matter of time
SM22

Post by SM22 »

Thanks for the advice, I actually made it clear to her today that i was concerned about it becoming an affair, she understood and I'd like to think our friendship is intact and that we mont move too far past playful flirting. In regards to the cheating thing, a couple facts I should have mentioned earlier:

1. She's been with this guy for 16 years and their engagement has been for the last 8, meaning she's had no other relationships except this one.

2. She describes the current state of their relationship as anything but romantic, and it does show.

3. They currently live together but she's making plans to move out and wants that in order before she breaks it off. Whether or not he knows of her plan to move I can't say.

4. I expressed my concerns about how he'll react, to which she said to some extent that he will be upset, but given how long he's dragged this out, he probably knows in the back of his mind that they don't really have a future.

So our relationship becoming any more physical than it already has seems to be on hold at least till she sorts things out. She's still my friend, and I'm going to still be around so we'll just see where this goes.
Wonderboy1000

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

fair enough if the flame has gone step back let her end things and just be a good support then it should happen in due time
SM22

Post by SM22 »

well, crap.

Good news is things are still going smoothly and our relationship hasn't moved into the danger zone, and the semi good news is, I have another story to share.

So we went to a movie, The theater was mostly empty and I really wasn't expecting anything since she was wearing sneakers that day and she seemed content with just leaning against me as we sat there waiting for the movie to start. However, about 20 minutes into the film and the lights going out, she started rubbing her leg behind mine. After a while of doing that, she suddenly turned in her seat and put her left leg up over my lap and tucked the other under my legs. She still had her sneakers on but the laces were untied on the one in my lap, she began gently rubbing her foot back and forth across my lap.

At this point I had one hand massaging her ankle and the other her inner thigh, I'd occasionally slide my fingers into the top of her ankle sock, each time I could feel her whole body twitch. She began digging her heel into the top of my thigh and pulling back, I remember thinking "is she trying to take her sneaker off?" I then slid my fingers into the back of her heel and surley enough, she slipped her foot right out of the shoe, letting it fall between my legs.

She then surprisingly moved her foot down between my legs and slid ger toes under my inner thigh, slowly rubbing the side of her foot across my crotch. I kept massaging her inner thigh and gently letting my fingers brush her ankle as it moved back and forth. I once again slid my finger tip into the top of her sock behind her heel, only this time she quickly moved back so that my fingers slid all the way in and before I knew it she had used them to slip her sock off. She resumed rubbing her now bare foot across my crotch, every time I looked over to her, she'd look to me with a smile and rub her foot against me a little harder. I'd occasionally brush her sole with my fingers and make her giggle, each time she'd push hard into me.

This went on for the rest of the movie, only when the credits began to roll did she remove her foot from my lap and before I could reach down ad fetch her shoe and sock, she quickly leaned over to put her arms around me. We remained cuddled in our seats as everyone left, I asked her if she enjoyed "the movie" to which she held me tighter and said she did. We shared only one kiss that night compared to the full makeout session of last time.

So yeah, the situation, while still complicated is in (at least I'd like to think so) a good place. Definitely looking forward to seeing her again, though I think we established how far things are permitted to go for now.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

well I would just enjoy the ride play footsie and fuck her. I wouldn't get in a relationship with her because you cant trust her since she already cheating with you
SM22

Post by SM22 »

Another encounter: (giving the short version)

We were once again in a restaurant booth, this time it was the two of us, and she had her leather flats again. She rubbed her foot up and down my leg, first with her flat on then she slipped it off and repeated. Next thing I know she slides it up and under my crotch, doing some toe wiggling to tease me. Then she starts rubbing her sole up and down my crotch, I was fortunate to have my jacket across my lap to keep this all hidden. This went on nearly the whole time we were there, occasionally she'd stop and simply rest her foot in my lap and I'd gently rub it. After leaving "hot and bothered" as she would put it, we later on ended up back in my car in a darkened parking lot and had another make out session.

I don't think a real relationship is possible yet, but we're definitely on the way to becoming really goodf#%$buddies, no complaints on my end.