2016 Christmas Story

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Nitro

Post by Nitro »

joshjack wrote:Merry Christmas to everyone!

MM12

Post by MM12 »

Great Story per usual. I'll see if I can come up with some ideas for future stories. As for this one, you left me wanting more just like you always do. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!
Nitro

Post by Nitro »

joshjack wrote:Happy New Years everyone. May this year be the best in your life.
Many thanks, Joshjack. Happy New Year to you and yours as well.

Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

An idea for the Christmas story this year popped into my head last night. According to an old movie I can no longer recall the title of, the 1920s had a popular craze called "Cinderella dance" where the women each put one shoe in a huge pile and at a given signal the men rushed to pick a shoe and had to dance with the woman the shoe fit. This could serve as the setting for a story introducing 3 or 4 women attendees and their preparations and experiences. I even thought one woman could be blind and the guy who selected her disappointed at first but learning to appreciate her (I don't know if this could be the case but I would have him wonder why her shoe had a sequence of dots inside [Braille to indicate the size and color]).
JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

Awesome story as usual, Bruh. :D This isn't X-mas story-related, it's a little progress report on the idea I suggested a couple months ago about doing my own Maggie story. Since I've had such a hard time finding those other stories in the series, I've decided to spin my own character off from that first story you re-posted and the fragments of info I could recall from the other stories. I'm already into a 4th draft of it because I keep thinking of new angles for the degree of this character; I currently have her working as a file clerk in the same office as Maggie that has thing for not only playing with her shoes, but also watching other women play with theirs. I don't want to give away too much more, so I'll leave you with one spoiler: while she does get a kick out of seeing Maggie, Lisa and Louise shoeplay, she has eyes for someone else...a little closer to home. ;) ;)
JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

Ah, yes. I remember this one well! Thanks for re-posting.