[ENG] Footsies With My Ex Coworker

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

[ENG] Footsies With My Ex Coworker

Post by Footsiefreak »

There was a coworker of mine who always wore hose and white mules everyday.I would intentionally work slowly around her so I could watch her feet.So I decided to "befriend" her.I would eat lunch with her so I could touch her feet under the table I did it all the time.My toe tips against hers sometimes she moved her foot.I remeber her department had a barbecue and I invited my self to it I sat next to her and felt her stocking feet twice.She was from China and had trouble speaking English so I knew I could get away with it.Unfortuneately she got another job a few weeks ago........I miss playing footsie with her.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Hose and white mules? oh man.... that could hypnotize me :D
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

You are definitely a bold one Footsiefreak! I've never played footsie at work before with any of my co-workers, but once I got into a conversation with a woman I worked with about different types of fetishes. I was enrolled into a sociology class at the time and brought my homework to work with me. I eventually brought the subject of people who have a foot fetish up and I could see that she never even heard of such a thing. She wondered why a man would find a woman's feet attractive. I went in depth to try to explain to her about what my "research" has taught me about the subject. I even asked her to think back to any of her boyfriends who may have showed her feet an unusual amount of attention, but she said none did and that she was lucky if she even recieved a foot massage from them. So I took the plunge, because I heard that she had a small crush on me and I offered to give her one. She said ok, but it would have to be on our next break, because her's was already over and she didn't care for everyone to see me doing that to her, because then it would get people to talking. We planned on meeting outside for lunch break at her car. I thought she was pulling my leg and wouldn't show, but she did. We sat in her car and she removed her shoes, but it took me a minute to convince her to remove her socks as well. Not only did I message her feet, but I sucked on her toes as well. At first she giggled alot and kept asking me if I was one of those "foot guys" which I replied that I was doing it for "research" for my report. Eventually I gave in and admitted that I was indeed one of those "foot guys" which she found pretty cool. I sucked on her toes a bit more, I could tell that she was enjoying it, because she had stopped giggling and actually seemed to be concentrating on the sensation of having her toes sucked on. Finally break time was over. She never told noone about the experience ( that I know of ) and even tried to ask me out in her own little way, but I didn't take her up on her offer ( which I now regret ), because at that point I was seeing someone else where we worked. Eventually she left the company and I stupidly let a great opportunity slip right by me. :( Anyhow that was my foot experience at work. Great experience with an unfortunante ending for me. Do you have anymore experiences you care to share Footsie freak? It appears only you and I are sharing our stories on a regular basis. Hopefully anyone else who reads these post might contribute their own experiences. Until then I'll be waiting to hear another one from you.