Visiting an Eastern-European office and getting hearthattack

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Visiting an Eastern-European office and getting hearthattack

Post by Tomi »

I went on a two days of business trip and having two days long meetings. I whitnessed some fantastic sight although I haven't seen that many ladies there. The main highlights of these two days:
1. One of the counterparts from the another plant was a shorter but very attractive lady about 40 yrs old, looking on both days very classy. On the first day she was wearing black skirt some nice black blouse with flowers transparent black pantyhose and RED high heels (about 15 cm high). During the meetings I haven't noticed any suspicious movements under the table from her. We went on the lunchbreak down to the company restaurant. I took a seat beside her, so I had a perfect view if any under the chair activity occurs. And it happened quite quickly! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: She started soon heelpopping with both feet. Few minutes later she crossed her feet under the chair and her left foot was sliding slowly out from the shoe. Then I heard a 'clop' and her left foot was completely out from the shoe which fell down. I could enjoy the view of her beautiful foot in those sheer toe black pantyhose. The seam of that nylon was going through her big toe mmmmm :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: . Of course I could hardly concentrate on my lunch....
2. I saw three more ladies (all in early to mid 30's) wearing skirts or dresses with pantyhose. Two of them in high heels and one of them wearing flats with a bigger cleavage. THe hottest with a perfect body was wearing a tight dress, black pantyhose and some 15-18 cm high heels. She was so f@king hot!. I saw her few times walking on the corridor where the meeting rooms are, making quite a noise in those high heels! :shockedstar:
3. Day two meetings: The short cutie came to the meeting in a coffe coloured skirt (just above knee), a beautiful white blouse and beige pantyhose with flowers in somewhat darker shade. She was wearing this time some 15-18 cm high black heels. I was sitting in the opposite side of the table. After some two hours I spotted that she is leaning down a bit and stretches down one of her hands. I heard a silent 'pop' sound on the carpet. Hmmmm I was thinking of... maybe having a jackpot now. :superlol: I slided my chair slowly back and put myself in a kind of relaxing position. I saw an empty pump under the table. Just sliding a bit more back and yesssss I could see her foot in the air (legs crossed). The sheer toe beige pantyhose gave me a perfect view of her nice toes without pedicure. I guess she is wearing often high heels, but her foot was really nice without any deformation. There were also few flowers on her feet with darker beige shade. Mmmmmm I could enjoy this view more or less 20 minutes. Later in the day I haven't seen any more action from her, but in the restaurant I saw the hot tall lady again wearing black transparent pantyhose and dangling this time. :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar:

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
apoc747

Post by apoc747 »

Worked with a gorgeous girl in an office who always wore pantyhose and flats, usually different colour hose. I'll never forget the time she wore these barely black nylons that had an enormous dark reinforced toe on them, down to the ball of her petite foot.

I was behind her working and had a full view of her immaculate nylon soles, bonus points for it being around 5pm and it was a hot-ass day so could also clearly see how stuck her nylons were to her sweaty feet!