Playing Airplane

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

JavierP

Playing Airplane

Post by JavierP »

My excitement about this started when I was a little kid. I was especially exited about a certain "game" during rough-housing with babysitters or older female cousins. I remember most of it, especially the moments my favorite babysitter did that to me.
She was an attractive teenager/young adolescent somewhere between 17 and 20 y/o. She was almost always barefoot as far as I know, and if not, she always took off her socks when we were rough housing and wrestling. Idk why she did that, (probably for more grip or something) but I didn't mind ofc.. So usually when we were wrestling on the floor for fun, it came to a moment where she would either sit down or lay down on her back and use her legs as some sort of barricade by raising her knees up to her chest. Then as soon as I stand right next to her or in front of her legs, ready to "attack" her, she would grab my arms and pull my upper body towards her chest. At the same time I felt the soles of her feet touching my lower body while she kept pulling my arms. She planted here feet on my lower abdomen, and as a result of her pulling me towards her, I came to lay down with my belly on top of her bare soles. As my whole weight was supported by her feet, she started stretching her legs, so that I got lifted in the air on her feet. And so our wrestling match turned into an airplane flight.

I also know that every time we did it was a little different. Sometimes she lifted me slowly and gentle, and sometimes she did it kinda roughly and lifted me up so fast that I would bounce of her feet, float in the air for a second and land back on her soles again. She also never really payed attention to foot placement. She always placed her feet against my lower torso tho, but sometimes a bit lower than they're supposed to be (her heels on my pelvis or groin), which I didn't mind at all.
This always got me really exited, even as a kid. It didn't took long or I realized the sensation felt even better when her soles touched my bare skin, when one of her feet accidentally slipped under my shirt when she put her feet on me. So from that moment I sometimes took off my shirt when we were wrestling, so that I could have skin on skin interaction with her feet as we did it. It always felt amazing, especially due to the fact that I was still a little kid (7 y/o or so) and her feet were quite big compared to my torso size, so her soles made a lot of contact with my body. She also moved her feet a lot while I laid on them, and whether it were just wiggles or little twists, or a sudden adjustment in foot placement, I liked every bit of movement from her soles. Her soles were always soft and usually felt kinda cold against my body, which I liked a lot more then when her feet felt warm.
Most times we were doing it for a long couple of minutes, so I definitely got excited down my pants during that time. She should definitely have known it at some moments, like when her heels were on my groin as she was lifting me in the air, she should definitely have felt something. But I think she didn't really care, she probably thought it was innocent af. As I realized that, I was also surprised that she never noticed that I never showed any resistance when she grabbed my arms and dragged me onto the soles of her feet. As soon as I knew she grabbed my arms while wrestling on the floor, I just let it happen and let her pull me towards her lovely soles until I felt them against my body.

I know I probably talk way to much about this experience, but they are memories I will never forget. I still never really figured out what really did it for me at that time. I think it was a combination of different things: the texture of her cold bare soles and feeling them on my bare abdomen, the pressure of her feet supporting my bodyweight, pushing me upwards, her unpredictable foot placements, feeling her soles twisting and wiggling onto my skin, the presence of her heels near/on my private part, and a lot more details...
Still to this day this type of interaction with bare feet really excites me. Of course I've grown up and I've not seen that babysitter in years, but I still do "the airplane" sometimes as foreplay.

Can anyone else relate to this experience? If so, please tell me your experiences!

dakmar

Post by dakmar »

The main reason I'm replying to this is that I don't want this post to go unanswered.
I find these early experiences that incite fetishes to be very interesting. Yet, it seems (by the lack of responses to this post, among other things) that most people, including myself, are embarrassed to talk about them.
I'm very closeted about my fetish, which is mainly about women wearing, shoeplaying in and getting relief from uncomfortable footwear, and I believe discussions like this can help people like me find some confidence.
I guess my point is, people should feel more comfortable talking about this stuff, and that's an advice I'm trying to make myself heed.
JavierP

Post by JavierP »

Thank you for pointing that out. I actually thought that places like these are the best sites to openly talk about stuff like this. I mean, cmon, it's the internet! There is so much stuff out there that's much more embarrassing then fetishes like these.