Girl walking nylon footed in the park

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Girl walking nylon footed in the park

Post by Tomi »

We had guests yesterday and went with them on a walk. At the end of a big park there is the town council where wedding ceremonies are held on saturday. We arrived to the park and were just about to go through till the end. Two guys and a girl (early 20's) were walking toward us nicely dressed. I guess they were heading from a wedding ceremony to the huge parking lot. They stopped to wait for another guy. I just noticed that the girl in elegant marine blue dress, was actually shoeless, carrying her black high heels in her hand. I though she will be barefeet probably...but as we get closer, I noticed that she is wearing nude sheer toe nylons! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: She stood some seconds to await the third guy, and she looked down to her feet and wrinkled them on the asphalt. Then they started to walk towards the parking and they just passed us by. So I have few seconds to enjoyclosely her cute feet in those nylons! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: I turned around to check her soles and they were somewhat grey, but still not that dirty! Mmmmmm, she really made my day, as last time I saw like two years ago girls walking nylon footed in public! :love: :love: :love: :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny:

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
sagofan

Post by sagofan »

How poor that you could not get a chance to take photo :((
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

sagofan wrote:How poor that you could not get a chance to take photo :((
Yeahhh I just thought the same. :imsad:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store