giving my wife a hotfoot

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

hotfoot10

giving my wife a hotfoot

Post by hotfoot10 »

I came home from work and found my wife chatting on the phone with a girlfriend. What they were discussing got me really angry. She was relating how she foot teased a boy on a starbucks that day. She had on jeans and open toed heels with dark pantyhose. She went on about how she noticed him staring at her feet and howshe slowly worked him into a frenzy. She really gets off teasing guys in public. I don't know why I got so angry with her this time as I usually encourage her to do this being I get off on watching the poor guys reaction. but this time she was teasing a teen guy and I wasn't there. Anyway she didn't hear me come home. She was sitting at the kitchen table chatting away and I was behind her. That's when I got the idea of giving her a hotfoot. I remembered when someone had did this to her in a library years ago. I quickly went to the den kicked off my shoes and got a book of matches. I crept behind her and knelt down behind her lying on my stomach. She had one leg crossed over the other and I decided to give the foot on the floor the hotfoot. She was telling her friend how hot she got teasing the kid. I thought to myself now she would be getting very hot! LOL. I reached out and slid a match under her stockinged toes. Gently pushing it in her shoe between her second and third toes. I waited until she was doing the talking and then lit another match and ignited the one in her shoe. Her friend said something and my wife replied Yeah when it comes to handling a guy with a foot fetish I'm pretty smart! he never would have had the nerve to hold onto his load! The match was almost at her toes. When she continued. and if he did. id teach him a lesson or twooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. The match hit its target and she started howling, dropped her phone and grabbed at her toes. When she saw me on the floor she quickly ended the conversation with her friend who was asking her why is she screaming. My wife just hung up and looked down at me and asked why the hell did you burn my foot? I quickly picked up her foot and began kissing her burnt toes. Her foot odor mixed with the smell of sulfur did something to me and I quickly unzipped and began to cum on her hotfoot!

ginola

Post by ginola »

I must say i do like hearing wife stories, particularly teasing other guys. Hope you have more to share. Many thanks!
tony619

Post by tony619 »

I definitely would not have burned her foot.