Surprise in the office

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Surprise in the office

Post by Tomi »

There is a 32 yrs old attractive colleauge sitting in the room just beside mine. She is always wearing blouses, jeans and low heels with ankle straps. She is always wearing nylon socks as well, usually tan or beige coloured ones. She has never removed her shoes (or boots in winter) so far, and I was really curious about how her feet are looking like. She has actually nice hands, so I thought she should have nice feet as well.

It was a rainy ugly day today, sometimes even with pouring rain. After like 9:30 our door was opening slowly, I looked in that direction and saw two pair of beautiful nylon feet. My colleauge from the neighbourig room was standing there wrinkling her toes and started to talk with the girl sitting in my room. As I followed the conversation, it turned out that she had a meeting at another building and on the way to our office her low heels became totally wet in the pouring rain and puddles. You can imagine how my hearth started beating after I saw actually the hottest girl in our office standing shoeless just nylon footed! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :love: :love: :love: She entered the room and was a bit padding around. She asked the girl in my room if she could lend her a pair of slippers (she has two pairs unfortunately in the office). So she put on a pair of slippers with open toes. Then we engaged in some more conversation, so I could enjoy her nyloned toes peaking out from the slippers. She has cute slim feet, her big toe and her second toe are the same size, and the other three are proportionally shorter. Although she was wearing those slippers almost for the whole day, I saw her once padding around just for a minute nylon footed! Mmmmmmm, she totally enlightened this ugly rainy day for me! :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny: :love: :love: :love:

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store