Just played footsie with my new girlfriend

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

SM22

Just played footsie with my new girlfriend

Post by SM22 »

So I was on my third date with this girl I met a couple weeks ago and we been hitting it off really well. Today we went for a walk up and down the beach, naturally we both wore sandals. After the walk we ended up at a little restaurant on the pier and even after dinner we sat there for quite a while to talk and watch the sun go down. About halfway through our feet stated to collide gently with one another, before we knew it we had sandals off and were gently rubbing our ankles with each other. We then started taking turns pinning each other's foot and brushing up and down eachother shins. this went on for about a half hour before we both just rested our feet on top of our sandals. Must have done something right because after I walked her back to her car we had our first kiss and our first full blown make out session. Hope someday she's up for round two of our little footsie war.

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

happy for your great experience...please post more about them in the future