Chinese guest in the office

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Chinese guest in the office

Post by Tomi »

One girl from our company's chinese plant was the whole week in our office for some trainings. Fortunately I attended the same trainings partially as her. She is kind of a cutie with tanned skin and very beautiful hair. She was wearing mostly flats and three days skirt with nylons, although opaque ones. One day she was wearing black opaque hose and while talking to another colleauge, she dipped few times her feet out of the flats. ANother day she was wearing grey opaque hose and I heard during the trainings few time "clop" under the table, and that special voice when a girl starts to slip out and slip back her feet in the shoes. Mmmm I thought that should be definitely shoeplay! We were only 4 in the room and I was sitting across her. Of course normally I couldn't see anything under the table because the table was too wide. So at one point I dropped down my pen and lean down. I saw a pair of cute feet in a wrinkled position halfway slipped off the flats. Later I pretended to adjust my laptop cable on the floor and lean again down after a tipical shoeplay sound. This time I got no luck as she already slipped backe her feet. After some time I went out to bring water and her feet were then under the chair and her feet again halfway slipped out from the flats. So this time I could see her soles, yumm! :love: :love: :love: The other days I were not so lucky, she was one day wearing feetlings, and one day sneakers.

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

great experience