Soaking wet college shoeless in the office

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Soaking wet college shoeless in the office

Post by Tomi »

One of my female colleges sitting in another room never took of her ankle boots or shoes so far in the office, but I was curious about her feet. Two days ago she went at lunchtime to the nearby supermaket to buy something for lunch. When she left the supermarket, few rain drops were falling down, and in the next minute a tremendous shower started. She had no way to escape it as everything happened very quickly. In that 3 minutes till she reached the office, she got completely wet. She came in to our room without her ankle boots just in tan nylon socks and completely wet jeans and a bit wet blouse (that was protected by her jacket) and completely wet hair. She sat down on a chair and complained to us how unlucky she was. She was curling a bit her feet in those kind of opaque (probably den 40) nylon socks, then got up and walked out from our office back to hers. Actually I was a bit disappointed by her feet (she had a bit curvy toes) but the whole scene was sexy. She will unfortunately leave the company in one months, but anyway she is not a nylon girl and she never walks shoeless in the office (other 2-3 girls are doing it quite often). This was however a lucky day! :superlol: :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny:

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store