the prom

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

trotter155

the prom

Post by trotter155 »

It was Thursday morning ,I was having coffee when mom handed me her credit card and told me I had to take my sister Kate to Destiny mall to get her prom dress and all the other things she needed for the prom this weekend. Mom was going to be out of town the next two days for work and unable to do it so that left me to take Kate to do all the girly stuff for the prom. The mall was an hour drive from where we lived in the sticks.

I did the farm chores that morning while Kate went to the salon and got a manicure and pedicure done. After I had showered we headed off to the mall. On the drive to the mall I couldn't help noticing how sexy my sisters feet were all freshly painted as she kicked off her flip flops and had her feet on the dash of my truck. Her bright red toes looked so nice as she wiggled them around as if to show them off. It made it very hard to concentrate on driving thats for sure as I stole glances of her silky smooth legs and sexy feet .

Finally at the mall we went to the store to pick up Kate's dress. Kate went to the dressing room to try the dress on. She came out wearing a satin blue dress that fit like a glove as she modeled it off in front of me. I told her how hot she looked in the dress and it was at that time I realized just how hot my little sister really was. She went back in the dressing room to change back out of the dress.This time she came out in shorts and a strappy top looking like my sister of old. I payed for the dress and it was onto the next store.

Victoria Secrets was the next stop for nylons. Kate went right to the stocking and garter sets where she picked out a tan set and a black set of nylons with matching garters. She then said she needed a bra and panties to go with them so as she looked for those I continued to admire the sexy nylons that were on display. My dick was starting to twitch as Kate returned with the bra and panties she picked out and we went and cashed those out.

As we left Victorias Secrets next door was a jewlery store that Kate wanted to stop at to grab an anklet and maybe a toe ring. After several minutes there she finally picked out an anklet and toe ring that she wanted. Next stop was the shoe store.

We went in the shoe store where it seemed to be the place every girl in the state was getting shoes for the prom. We walked around until Kate found a sales lady to help her with the shoes she wanted to try. I stood there checking out all the sexy female feet as they tryed on different shoes.When the sales lady came back with a couple piars of shoes for Kate to try on I watched her kick off her flip flops and then put on the nylon ankle socks they have there to put on before you try on the shoes.

I don't know why but once she slide on the nylon sock my cock started to spring to attention. The tan nylon made her foot look even more sexy. Thank god I was holding all of Kates bags because I could use them to cover up my hard cock which was now pressing hard against my shorts. I tryed to look around to take my mind off her feet but all I saw was more sexy nylon covered feet. I ended up sitting on the bench next to Kate and watched intently as she try on pair after pair of shoes. After watch seemed like hours Kate finally decided on the pair she wanted. We cashed out and headed out of the mall to my truck.

No sooner were we in the truck Kate was pawing through the bags to get her toe ring and anklet. I watched as I pulled onto the highway Kate putting her toe ring and anklet on and that brought my cock back to life once more. Kate asked if I liked how they looked as if she didn't already know my answer. I told her they looked great as she again placed her feet back up on the dash of my truck.

A few miles down the road Kate said to me " Well big brother I noticed you getting a little excited back at the shoe store. Was it the shoes ,my feet or the nylons on my feet that did it for you?" Playing dumb I told her I didn't know what she meant. She then reached into one of the bags pulling out some nylon ankle socks she had gotten from the shoe store. She pulled her feet from the dash and put the nylons back on her feet. But instead of putting her feet on the dash she swung around placing her feet right square in my lap.

She wiggled her feet in my lap rubbing up and down against my hardening cock as she giggled saying "I thinks its these cute little feet that got you all excited back there". She then took her right foot and slid it up the leg of my shorts until she reached my throbbing cock nad aching balls. She then used her toes covered in the nylon to gently tease me while pressing down with her other foot to control my cock. Her nylon foot felt so good against my cock.

After several minutes of her teasing me she sat up grabbing the waistband of my shorts and helped me slide them down for better access to my raging boner. As she leaned back she gripped my cock between her feet slowly stroking me. I could tell she was enjoying this as much as I was. Everytime I got close to blowing she would slow the pace with her feet and tell me how nice my cock was and stuff like that. She continued that for most of the ride home.

When we were about ten minutes from home she reached up taking the nylons off her feet and placed one on my cock. Using her hands she stroked me until she milked a huge load from me pouring into the nylon. With an evil grin she smiled and thanked me for taking her to the mall. I was trying to catch my breath as I told her it was my pleasure.

She spun back around slipping her feet back into her flip flops still partly covered with the cum that had spewed through the nylon. We pulled into the driveway Kate gave me a peck on the cheeck and thanked me again and dashed into the house.
Attachments
758_1000.jpg
5705781376_0516dee261_z.jpg
1.jpg

Freeman1017

Post by Freeman1017 »

OMG!! I can't believe this happened to you. You're so lucky! Thanks for sharing.