Interwiever shoeless in socks

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Interwiever shoeless in socks

Post by Tomi »

I already wrote about a colleauge, a tall blond who is padding around occasionaly in the office sock footed. She is actually a team lead and as one of the team member left the company, she needs to hire a new person. She did the interviews the last two weeks with few candidates. I saw her one day going with another team lead down to the first floor on the stairs. She was walking again sock footed! She was obviously interviewing a new candidate in a meeting room. If I were the candidate, I would definitely fail! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: If I would be interviewed by a lady either nylon footed or sock footed, I would be definitely lost!

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

I was interviewed for a university library job once by 4 women unit heads of the department where I would work. We were in a small room at a round table. Two younger women sat closest to me on either side. And both slipped shoes off their bare feet. I managed to get through the interview and got the job. I stayed there for 13 years and enjoyed seeing the feet of the same 2 women all that time, one being nylon footed about half the time. I had to take the train back to my home after the interview and a young woman seated in front of me put her knee socked feet up next to the window on the ledge of the window, past the seat back in front of her. I guess if anyone sat there she would have put her feet down.

At the same time of job hunting, I was at another university and went to dinner with the woman I would replace if I got the job. She had on high heels and hose and after a long day of work she dipped all through dinner. I never did find out if they would have hired me, as I accepted the job at the other university first.

Another time I was early for an interview and roamed the library, ending up sitting in a study carrel next to a woman in high heels. I loved these study carrels which would hide your upper body but give a clear view of the lower body in the seat beside you. This woman shoeplayed for about a half hour that I spent there before my interview. I got that job and enjoyed sitting in the carrels watching feet in my free time for 3 years.