Going to a wedding

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Going to a wedding

Post by Tomi »

Finally we have an invitation to a wedding for mid may. I hope there will be some young crowd with girls kicking off their high heels. I hope my wife will also tease me with kicking off her heels under the table or maybe dancing nylon footedl :lol: I am not promising photos but I will update you after the happening.

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Doris

Post by Doris »

So, how did that happen?
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

So I attended the wedding and to be honest I expected more action... From the more or less 60 guests more than the half were young crowd with several attractive girls. I would say at least 60% of the women was wearing nylons (it was rather warm with 25 C that day). The most interesting things that happened:
- after the church ceremony we were chatting and waiting in the park at least half an hour. There was a tall hot brunette in high heels who dipped several times her left feet. She was wearing sand coloured RT nylons
- in the restaurant I had a view of at least two tables what is going on under the chair. There were two barefeet girls who dipped their feet out from their pumps regularly, or placing them on the shoes. I spotted also a fat girl making heelpops under the chair with her nylon feet. Unfortunately the church-dipper didn't do anything in the restaurant
- There was no dancing till 22:30 at all, and we left the venue with my wife at 24:00. Till that time no one was dancing shoeless :S
- The high heel pumps were killing my wife after 22:00, so she was begging me to carry her spare low heels from the car. I told her I will bring them if she would stay a bit shoeless at the table :lol: So she kicked off her pumps and crossed her legs and remained so for some time. She was wearing tan coloured DEN 40 support RHT nylons.
- I asked my wife if she would dance nylon footed, but she refused it as no one was shoeless and she didn't want to get attraction. If other girls would dance shoeless, she would be comfortable doing the same.
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Did your wife do some shoeplay?
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Dangling Fan wrote:Did your wife do some shoeplay?
Yes, in the killer heels she slipped out several times her feet and wrinkled them under the chair. Few times I even heard a "clop". She didn't dange however, because she is not a dangler.