mom bought toe ring and anklet Pt2

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

trotter155

mom bought toe ring and anklet Pt2

Post by trotter155 »

Its been a week now since mom had bought her first anklet and toe ring. Since she has bought a few more and to make things wores for me, Aunt Jill,my cousin Kate,Lisa,Tina ,and my sister Ann were all now wearing anklets and toe rings. All these sexy legs and feet wearing jewlery around me was making my hormones go wild. I found myself having to masturbate three or four times a day just for relief. Everytime one of them got a new one they made sure to show it off to me. It was really tourturing me and they seemed to enjoy it.

It was now the weekend again and I was growing anxious for my next foot play time with mom. This once a week thing was making the week feel like a year. Finally saturday afternoon mom asked if I had plans for the evening,she said Ann was going to the movies with some friends and we should have some time to play then. I told her that worked for me and it was a date.

Around seven o'clock Ann left for the movies and mom asked if I had a preference on what she wore for our fun. I told her to surprise me as she headed up stairs to change from her jeans and blouse. She came down wearing a long silky black robe with white nylons. They were one of her more expensive pairs from what she had told me when she originally bought them. We settled in on the couch,mom sitting at one end with her feet in my lap at the other. I had just started rubbing her feet when the doorbell rang. Mom jumped up heading up stairs and I went to answer the door.

I opened the door with a pretty noticable tent in my shorts to find Aunt Jill. She came in asking where mom was and telling me she was bored and decided she'd come over for a visit. Mom came down a few moments later,dressed in sweats and we all sat in the livingroom shooting the shit. It wasn't long before mom and Aunt Jill were drinking wine carrying on like they hadn't seen each other in years. Finally a couple hours later Aunt Jill said she had to get going and headed out.

It was now ten o'clock and mom said Ann should be home soon and that we would have to postpone our foot fun for now but she would make it up to me somehow. While we waited around for Ann to get home mom told me about how she has noticed men really checking her out since she started wearing the anklet and toe ring and she was even getting hit on much more when she was out. I told her now that she had everyone wearing them, that it was harder on me seeing everyone flaunting them around the past week or so. She seemed to understand the situation I was in and told me she had something she wanted to run by me.

She said there was a woman Jane, she worked with that just moved here with her daughter. Through girl talk at the office the subject of foot fetishes was brought up and how her and her daughter loved getting pedicures and having their feet pampered. She said the womans daughter was about the same age as I was and if I wanted she would try and hook us up for a date. She also mentioned that if I played my cards right it could turn into the foot fun I was looking for.

My first thoughts were, she must be ugly as hell or wacky as shit but I told her to go ahead and try to set something up. Ann got home a few minutes later and we all headed to bed. Of course when I got to my room I jerked off before I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of rain pounding against the house so I went downstairs for breakfast. Mom and Ann were sitting there complaining about the weather. After I grabbed something to eat I asked if either one of them had plans for the day with hopes Ann would say she'd be going somewhere. But as luck had it neither had plans because of the weather. I sulked around the house the rest of the morning.

Finally the rain stopped around 2 o'clock in the afternoon. Ann said she was going over to Tina's house for a little while. I was thinking now I might get to make up for lost time with moms feet. When mom came into the livingroom I told her Ann had left for a while hinting that I was looking forward to some foot time. Mom said she had called Jane and asked her to come over and bring her daughter for a visit and a glass of wine, and that they should be by in an hour or so. I was a little put out at the idea because that didn't leave much time for any foot fun but I was intrested in meeting Janes daughter. Mom told me to get cleaned up and depending on how long they stayed we might be able to make time later.

They showed up an hour later and I was introduced to Jane and her daughter Kim. Jane was a very attractive slim looking woman about 5'4 with red hair and from what I could see a great pair of legs. Now Kim was a bit taller and thicker than her mom at about 5'6" reddish blonde hair also with a great pair of legs and from what I saw at first pretty nice feet too as she was wearing flip flops. We made small talk for a while getting to know each other. Kim seemed real nice ,my fears of ugly and crazy dissappeared. Mom suggested I take Kim out to the barn to see the animals because being from the big city she had never really seen any up close and personal.

Kim and I headed out to the barn where I showed her the horses and the cows.
On the way out Kim stepped in the mud and lost her flip flop. I grabbed it out of the mud for her and placed it down infront of her watching closely as she slid her foot back in. Her foot was covered with mud when we reached the barn I told her to stand on the steps while I grabbed the hose to wash the mud off for her. She slid her foot out and held it out as I bagan to spray off her foot. I reached out with my hand and wiped the stubborn mud off her foot and from between her toes as I sprayed.When I finished with her foot I grabbed the flip flop cleaning the mud off that too and slipped it back on
her foot that she still had held out infront of me. As I put the hose back,Kim laughed and said"I guessing your a foot guy" as she pointed to the buldge in my pants.

While in the barn I was able to really check out her feet. They were very nice, her toes were just the right proportion to what I would guess size 6 feet. Her skin looked soft as silk ,her toes painted a nice shade of red and her high arches really caught my attention. While I told her about the farm she asked if I liked her feet. This caught me off guard a little. She said she had noticed me looking at her feet alot. I told her she had very nice feet and that a wise old man had told me you can tell alot about a woman by her feet. "Oh yea" she replied "And what do mine say about me?" Stumbling for words I told her that she must really take care of herself because her feet looked perfect. I'm sure I was blushing a bit as I tryed to change the subject.

"What is it you like about feet?" she asked "What would you do with mine if I let you?" she continued.

Shyly I told her "I just think womens feet are sexy."

"Would you suck my toes if I let you?" Kim asked.

"Ahh .... yea, that would be nice." I studderded

Kim sat down on a bale of hay,kicking off her flip flops and held her feet out.

"Go ahead if you want,I love to have my toes sucked,it really turns me on." she said.

I kneeled down reaching out pulling her feet and toes to my lips. I sucked each toe on each foot working my tongue between them as I went. The whole time she was cooing and telling me how good it felt. Kim had me so horny I stood up lifting her legs up in the air high enough to make her lay back on the bale of hay.

"Have you ever given a footjob?" I asked her.

"I've done a few." she replied.

Holding her feet with one hand I undid my pants with the other letting my hard cock spring out of its confines. As I placed her feet to my cock she told me what a nice cock I had and took over the action like a masterful footjob queen. Her sundress slid up her thighs as her feet pumped my cock to give me a clear view of the tiny black thong she was wearing.

"Oh Kim that feels so good!" I moaned.

She smiled as she switched positions with her feet to where she was now sliding the sole of one foot up and down the shaft of my cock as she held it in place with the other foot.

She could sense I was close to cumming as my body started to quiver. Using her toes she tickled the underside of my cock head.

"Are you gonna cum for me Tom?" "Cum on my feet Tom!" "Let me see you shoot your cum on them." she said.

Seconds later I was unloading shot after shot of my thick white cum all over her legs and feet. She had gobs of my cum from the inside of her thighs all the way to her toes. I was pretty impressed at the size of the load I had released as she giggled and asked "Do you always get that excited about womens feet?"

"Thats for me to know and you to find out." I said.

I then grabbed some paper towels to clean up with and then we headed back into the house. On the way in I asked Kim if she would like to hang out some more with me to which she replied she'd love to.