mom bought toe ring and anklet

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

trotter155

mom bought toe ring and anklet

Post by trotter155 »

It was a Friday afternoon mom called to tell me that she wanted Ann and I to be ready to out to dinner when she got out of work. She had gotten a big raise and wanted to celebrate with a nice dinner at a swanky resturant in town.Five o'clock rolled around and when mom pulled in the drive we were ready.

We arrived at the resturant and as we were walking in I noticed mom had a run down the back of her stocking. I told her about it when we entered and after we were seated mom excused herself and went to the bathroom. When she returned I noticed that she had taken off her stockings and she was wearing an anklet. It was the first time I had ever seen her wear one and it looked so hot. When she took her seat I told her how nice the anklet looked on her and asked why she was wearing it. She told us that she stopped at the jewelery store after work and bought that and a toe ring as a treat for her raise.

We ordered our meals and drinks and continued to talk about how nice moms new anklet looked. Ann then excused herself and went to the restroom. While she was gone mom reached in her purse pulling something out and reaching over to me stuffed it down the front of my pants. I knew instantly what it was once I felt the silky softness of the nylons against my skin. I was shocked and excited at the same time. Mom winked at me when she said "these are no good to me with a run in them,I'm sure you'll find something to do with them I'm sure." Blushing a bit we both chuckled as Ann returned to the table. Our meal came out and we ate like kings. I could tell mom was feeling good as she downed five glasses of wine throughout the meal.

When mom went to pay the bill she dropped her wallet and when it hit the floor all her lose change scattered.I instinctivly got down on the floor starting to pick up the change. Crawling under the table to retrieve the change my focus went to moms legs and feet noticing she had her shoes off and her bare feet were right there. I then grabbed her foot closest to me as to move it from the change on the floor.This alone made my cock stir even more in my pants.But when she took the foot and brushed it along my face I had to give it a kiss and hold it close enough to see the toe ring. I gave the toes on that foot a quick suck or two trying not to be to long under the table. It was then I heard my sister ask if I was lost under there. I finished grabbing the change and returned to my chair. Mom placed her hand high on my thigh very close to my now fully erect cock and thanked me for being a dear picking up the change. While she waited for the waitress to return with her card her hand playfully danced around my thigh teasingly brushing against my hardon.

Heading out to the car mom told me I should drive home because she had to much to drink to be driving. Driving home was hard because mom kicked off her shoes and placed her feet on the dash giving me a great view of her sexy feet and the new toe ring and anklet. By the time we got home my cock had been hard now for almost an hour and was wanting some relief. Mom went to her room saying she was going to bed and Ann and I stayed in the livingroom for a little bit.Once mom had left Ann called me a horny perv and told me the buldge in my pants was so noticable when I had gotten up off the floor it was a wonder the whole resturant wasn't laughing. Little did she know that the buldge was made a little bigger by moms stockings stuffed down my pants.
When I told her I was going to bed she told me not to make too much noise jerking off and laughed loudly.

I got to my room ,took off my clothes and began to stroke my cock with the nylons mom had given me earlier. As good as the nylons felt on my cock I still couldn't get the thought of how sexy moms anklet and toe ring looked. My mind wondered aimlessly until I figured what the hell. I got up and snuck into moms room figuring that by now she would be passed out asleep. I quietly moved close to the foot of her bed and gently pulled the blankets off her feet. Mom still was wearing the anklet and toe ring. At first I gently touched her feet with my hand to see if she might feel it.

When I was sure she was sound asleep I lowered my face to the soles of her feet kissing them softly while still stroking my cock with the stockings. Her feet felt so soft against my lips as I kissed up to the tips of her toes.Then I went on to sucking on her sweet toes. This made her move slightly and twitch her feet.Scared of her waking I pulled my face away as she rolled from her back onto her side. Her feet were at the perfect height for me to rub my stiff dick along her soles and as the precum lubed her feet I slid my dick between her high arches fucking her feet with gentle strokes. This was all it took for me to tense up shooting my cum between her feet up to her ankles.

Mom made a moaning groaning sound rolling back again to lie on her back. This scared me enough to quickly pull the blanket back over her feet and sneak out of her room trying not to get caught. Just as I had closed my door I heard Ann coming up the stairs. I jumped in my bed and a few seconds later Ann knocked on my door and slightly opening it asked if I was awake. I played sound asleep and she closed the door. I must have been pretty tired because the next thing I knew it was morning.

When I had completely woke it dawned on me that I didn't clean the mess off moms feet and when I picked up the stockings from under my bed there was only one. I must have dropped one when I was in moms room last nite. As I was thinking of excuses a knock at the door came and mom walked in.She came over to my bed and sat on the edge. She tossed the missing stocking up on my chest as she swung around on the bed facing me bending her legs to her chest and wrapping her arms around them. Looking me straight in the eye she said " I think you forgot something last nite and we need to talk about it."

She went on to tell me taking advantage last nite was wrong and if I needed help I needed to talk to her. We had had this talk before and she had always worked it out. She took part of the blame for what she did in the resturant but she had thought I was out growing my fetish for her feet and nylons or I was getting action from other sources. I just layed there not knowing what to say and watched her wiggle and flex her toes as she talked to me. She was still wearing the anklet and toe ring and the combination made my cock stiffen under the covers.

When she asked if I had anything to say about it she glance at my midsection noticing a tent in the covers. I stuttered a lot as I told her that her new toe ring and anklet just made her feet look more attractive to me and that I couldn't fall asleep thinking about them. Chuckling she said she did notice alot of guys checking them out since she had started wearing them. She looked again at the tent under the covers and said I think you need some help now. She stroked my cock lovingly through the covers and asked "do you want me to help you now?" With my eyes focused on her feet I nodded yes. Stretching her legs out towards my face,she grabbed the stocking on my chest and pulled the covers back. Sliding the stocking over her hand she started rubbing my cock softly. As if she was reading my mind she moved her feet closer to my face offering them to my wanting mouth.

I'm not sure if she just wanted to make it quick or not but when she finally gripped my cock to stroke it she made some comments on how nice and big my hard cock was and I blew covering her nylon covered hand instantly. Dissapointed that it had only lasted maybe a minute I gave out a sigh. A little surprised herself she said" Oh honey that was quick,I guess you did need some help." I was still kissing and sucking on her toes when she pulled them away and said she would help out some more later but she needed get downstairs to make some breakfast before Ann got up. She told me Ann was going with Kate and Aunt Jill later to the water park and we could maybe do something after she left.

I got up took a shower and joined mom and Ann for breakfast. The whole time we ate mom teased me under the table rubbing her foot up and down my leg. I was so horny, Ann leaving couldn't come soon enough. Finally there was a knock on the door from Kate and Ann grabbed her stuff and left. I helped mom clean up hopeing it would hurry along whatever mom had in mind for helping me out.

Eagerly we headed to the livingroom after cleaning up,sitting on the couch mom said she wanted to talk some more about what was going on. Telling me she always thought my fetish was cute while growing up it was getting more complicated as I got older and we need to workout some solutions. Easiest solution being me finding a girlfriend who would induldge me with my fetishes. I told her that most all the girls I have dated thought my foot and nylon thing was weird and though a few have given in some it just wasn't the same. She asked what it was about her feet that made it so different? I told her that her feet were the first for me,they were soft, sexy and were the standard I compared every womans feet to. Blushing a bit from my comment she asked if it was just her feet or if there was other things about her that excited me. Quickly I replied that her legs and feet in nylons were what turned me on, not to say I didn't think she was pretty but.....it's when I see or touch her legs and feet that I get aroused. Where would you like to see this situation go she asked? I thought a moment and then another moment and then I blurted out "I just want to feel your feet on me""I have always loved feeling your feet on me"

There was nothing but silence for several minutes and then she said "I'll tell you what"."I'll make you a deal,if you can control your urges,I'll give you time once a week with my feet. That is until you find a girl to indulge your fetish." "But it will be when I say, and only then" No more sneaking in my room or anything like that!"" Deal?" I agreed to the deal somewhat upset that it would only be once a week but at least I would have to be so sneaky.

With a serious look on her face she asked if I wanted right now to be this weeks time for foot play. Jumping at this chance I said "Yes I do." Like she didn't already know what the answer was going to be she asked "Nylons or bare?" "Nylons" I replied. She got up saying she would be back and went upstairs. A few minute later she returned with her hair pulled up in a pony tail, tube top,a pair of cutoff shorts and a pair of blck thigh highs with reinforced toes. She had the country bumpkin school girl look.

She flopped down laying on the couch and told me her legs and feet were mine. I pulled off my tee shirt and started rubbing her nylon clad legs from her ankle up past her knees. Her legs feel so awesome. I turned on the couch to face mom and she picked her legs up placing one foot against my chest and the other foot against my face while I continued to stroke and caress her legs. At this point in time my cock was almost tearing through my shorts. The foot against my chest slowly moved down my body until it reached my strangled cock caressing it with a few strokes then with her toes she gripped the waistband pulling it out to release my cock from its confines. With only a couple inches of my cock sticking out of the waistband the toes went directly to flexing and tickling the sensitive underside of the head sending me into a frenzy.

With both hands I grabbed the foot in my face sticking all five toes of the sexy size 6 foot in my mouth sucking wildly as the toes on the other foot teased the hell out of the head of my cock. Knowing at this rate I would cum quick I grabbed the foot from my cock and brought it to my mouth to share in my oral assult on them both. This was the foot with the toe ring and anklet and I made sure to pay special attention to both as I kissed and sucked my way around her sexy feet. Everytime mom let out a moan I would glance at her to see her eyes closed and a heavenly smile on her face. I do beleive she was enjoying this as much as I was.

Pulling her feet away mom sat up telling me I was definatly my fathers son as she pushed me back against the end of the couch and pulled my legs straight out as she tugged off my shorts. Placing one foot up against my balls she pulled off the stocking on the other leg with the anklet.She took the nylon and tied it around the base of my cock and then down around my balls pulling it tight as she tied it. Looking up at me as she finished tieing she winked and said "Your dad loved when I did this to him."

Then with one nylon covered foot and one bare foot she gripped my cock with her toes and stroked up and down, slowly at first picking up the pace as she went. The feeling and the sight was so incredible I moaned with pure enjoyment. The stocking being tied tightly around my balls and cock preventing me from cumming too quick added to the intensity of the footjob. I wanted to cum so bad but yet wanted this to last as long as possible.

Mom switched positions with her feet a few times and was now sliding her bare foot lubed with my precum up and down the bottom side of the shaft of my cock while the nylon covered foot played with my balls. Inbetween my pleasureable moans I was telling her how good her feet felt on my cock. I was going so crazy with emotions its a wonder I didn't pass out. When mom switched back to stroking my cock with just her toes she sat up ,pulled the end of the stocking that had my cock and balls tied and as it released its hold around my cock I shot the most powerful stream of cum. It must have shot at least three feet in the air comming down landing back down on her feet and my cock.There were several more shots of cum flying in the air but none had the force of the first.

When I blew, mom with a surpised tone in her voice said," Wow baby, That was some kinda build up you had." It took me a couple minutes to settle back down and when I had my witts about me again mom asked if I liked having my cock and balls tied with the stocking. When I told her it was better than anything I had ever felt she laughed and said " I thought so,Your dad loved it like that too."

As we layed there on the couch mom told me more about what a foot guy my dad was and that she hadn't felt like this since before he died. She admitted that she really enjoyed sharing this time with me and was looking forward to our next weekly foot time.

FootFetishLover

Post by FootFetishLover »

Lucky You! ...eh alittle weird since your doing these "sexual/fetish" acts with your mom but after reading the last bit of the story towards the end about your dad being a footguy and how much he liked it too, I get it which makes me see past the weirdness Good Story! sorry to hear about your dad, my condolences to you and your mom
:ooook:
Her Feet= My Mouth
trotter155

Post by trotter155 »

thanks I know i'm a bit weird but these stories do excite me .Like I have said before in my other stories,they are based on true events with some extra added for the excitment
FootFetishLover

Post by FootFetishLover »

Your welcome, no prob it's all good :) looking forward to reading more of your stories :ooook:
Her Feet= My Mouth
trotter155

Post by trotter155 »

thanks for the comment
trotter155

Post by trotter155 »

how is this
Attachments
WIN_20160306_18_14_56_Pro.jpg
WIN_20160306_18_51_16_Pro.jpg