at the market

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

hotfoot10

at the market

Post by hotfoot10 »

My wife and I went shopping the other night at the market. After a few minutes I noticed the stock clerk was sort of following us wherever we went. I signaled my wife and she got that look in her eyes. She was wearing blue jeans and black pumps. It was cold that night so she had a pair of black cotton socks on. I left her in a aisle and circled around to watch her from afar. She pretended to be reading a box while leaning on the shopping cart. The clerk was a few feet behind her looking down towards the floor. She began to dip her foot out of her pumps. The clerk moved in closer and knelt on the floor behind her making it look like he was rearranging something on the lower shelf. But his eyes were glued to her foot! I saw my wife peek over her shoulder at him. He didn't even notice that she saw what he was up to. That's when she socked it to him. She slowly lifted her foot out of her pump and began to rub it up and down her leg. She heard him groan and turned around and said oh I'm sorry I didn't see you there. He was shaking and clearly was exploding in his pants. She kinda ruined his orgasm. He was still kneeling open mouthed and holding onto the shelf as he spasmed like mad. When he stopped shaking my wife told me he said she had such pretty little feet and opologized . Then got up and hurried away. I got her out of the market and had the best sex in our car. She was dripping wet! Later on she said she could actually hear the guy panting behind her he was so hot for her feet!
And to let you guys know we are having a house party this weekend and our young neighbor will be there again, and my wife wants to torture him again! Will let you know the outcome next week.