X-Mas

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

trotter155

X-Mas

Post by trotter155 »

This happened several years ago but I still remember it like it was yesterday. It was Christmas eve and the whole family had gotten together at our house. All the women were dressed up in dresses and nylons and the men wore their best too. We had eaten a great dinner and all had settled down in the living room. The wine and beer were flowing like a wild river.
By nine o'clock all the family had left except my brother and sister in law and their son. They were staying with us for the holidays. After afew more drinks my brother and his wife headed up to the spare bedroom to get a good nights sleep. My wife kicked back on the couch and my nephew sat at the end of the couch.
I went to make a few more drinks in the kitchen.When I came back my wife had her feet in my nephews lap and he was massaging them lightly. I passed out the drinks and took a seat across from them in the lounge chair. I then turned down the lights and turned on a movie on the tv. The movie was a comedy and had us all laughing. I looked over towards my wife to see my nephew really working on her feet as he watched the movie.
We have always known that he has had a foot fetish ever since he was just a young fellow. The next time I looked my nephew had grabbed a blanket off the end of the couch and put it over him and my wife's legs. I also noticed that my wife had dozed off. The movie finished a while later and my nephew headed off to bed.
I woke my wife and we went to bed also. When we got to our room my wife took off her nylons and handed them to me saying look at what your nephew did to my nylons. I grabbed them and looking at them. I could see where the foot part was completely soaked. I asked he how he did that. She went on to tell me that when he put the blanket over them he thought she was asleep. He then undid his pants and pulled out his hard cock and began to work her feet on it.
She then said that she was kinda excited and that she took control stroking him until she could feel his hot cum soaking through her nylons. She felt him do up his pants after that and he finished watching the movie. So not to embarrass him she played like she was sound asleep until he got up to go to bed.
Hearing all of this had me rock hard and I bent her over the edge of the bed and banged the hell out of her. That night we talked about what might happen if another occassion came about. And that my friend is another story.

fooj666

Post by fooj666 »

:ooook: :ooook: :ooook: AWESOME, can't wait to read more!