Schoolmates at lunch

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Schoolmates at lunch

Post by Footsiefreak »

Awww the good ol days of school during lunch I had the most amazing luck back then.Every table I sat at the next table would be the hottest women school...evry year. My freshman year it was the sophmore hotties.My sophmore year it was the hottest popular freshmen.And junior and senior year it was my same year classmates. My only problems were my lunch buddies catching me looking over and sometimes blocking my view some of them were large guys.I would be telling the truth and say I am just looking at their legs but really looking at their feet.

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I always found it funny that eveyone would sit in the same place each day and we didnt even have assigned seats just a force of habit I guess.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

People just find their happy zone.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

I would always sit so I could look across the table to the next table where the teachers sat and they always sat in the same places, the best one for shoeplay with nylons and heels with her back to me. She was recently out of college but had a horrible pockmarked face covered heavily in makeup but always kicked off her shoes or heelpopped, so I wasn't looking at her face. I had her for English class one year and she had just returned from vacation where she had flown for the first time. She said she didn't know what the pillows they handed out were for so she used them for her feet. That really turned me on as I thought about how the pillow might have smelled for the next person.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Feeture Feature wrote:I would always sit so I could look across the table to the next table where the teachers sat and they always sat in the same places, the best one for shoeplay with nylons and heels with her back to me. She was recently out of college but had a horrible pockmarked face covered heavily in makeup but always kicked off her shoes or heelpopped, so I wasn't looking at her face. I had her for English class one year and she had just returned from vacation where she had flown for the first time. She said she didn't know what the pillows they handed out were for so she used them for her feet. That really turned me on as I thought about how the pillow might have smelled for the next person.
Unfortuneately the teachers had their own lounge at my school .I WISH they ate with the students I would have been there everyday watching :superhorny: