Girls walking in the office sock footed

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Girls walking in the office sock footed

Post by Tomi »

I am working in a new environment since autumn. There are basically three girls who are occasionally ditching their boots and walk around the office just in their socks. The most attractive from all of them is a lady around 40 yrs, tall blonde with a nice body and legs. She is not that often shoeless, but it happened again today. She has probably feet size 42, nicely shaped. She was wearing some fine blue socks with green circles. I just hope that when the spring comes, she might walk around nylon footed as well. That would increase my herthbeat for sure! The other two girls are not that attractive who ditch their shoes from time to time.

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

you are lucky i rarely have such luck
Natedogg_M

Post by Natedogg_M »

At my last job I finally had the opportunity 1 day to see my beautiful co worker ditch her shoes. It was raining hard that day and she ran into the office wearing pumps. I teased her because it sounded like she squeeked as she walked past me. Later that day when I went to her desk my heart almost popped out when I saw her heels off to the side and her feet were shoeless. It was a dream come true. This turned out to be the first of many occassions for me because we dated for a little and she knew I liked seeing her remove her heels. She even wore black hose to a party that we went to and took off her heels when we danced. One of the best dances I ever had!
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Some advice to those of you still young enough to be undergraduates. Consider going to graduate school in library science or information technology at night and working in a library during the day. In my more than 20 years working in libraries I was never disappointed in the number of women walking around shoeless, student employees, library users or regular staff. And at library school most of the women had fulltime day jobs and would come to school in the same clothes and shoes they wore to work. Many were glad to remove the shoes. The great majority of library school students are women and the same with library employees.

One of my best experiences with a sock-footed woman came before I left Philadelphia for Australia. I had been flirting a lot with a woman I worked with and she had a party at her house before I left. She invited one couple where the husband worked with us but I had not met the wife. At one point the woman hosting the party said everyone had to take their shoes off. Everyone complied but the wife resisted. Finally she removed her high heel loafers. She was wearing pink knee socks. And then she sat tight next to me and crossed her leg and rubbed her foot up and down my leg. She just talked to me and others like nothing was out of the ordinary but her legs were right in the open while this happened. No one had been drinking to excess, so she did not have the excuse of being drunk. I know her husband got very angry with her later but he did not show it at the party.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Feeture Feature wrote:I know her husband got very angry with her later but he did not show it at the party.
LOL :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol:
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Years ago in my online-dating days, I started talking with a girl who interested me, but since she was a single mom, I sort of filed her into "friends only" territory. She and I would chat almost daily, and I quickly discovered she had a thing for not wearing her shoes. As I sometimes did (if I thought I could get away with it), I joked she should take her shoes off at work. She admitted to me that she did exactly that. She'd start in the morning in her sandals, heels or clogs, and by lunchtime she was playing with her shoes, if not out of them entirely. The office was a casual environment, so it was not uncommon for her to attend meetings in her stockinged feet. She even lamented once or twice that, at 10am, she'd already been caught stocking-footing it to and from the break room. "Just come to work someday," she hinted, "and you'll likely catch me without my shoes." Pity I never did take her up on that.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Today the tall hot blonde was padding around basically the whole day sock footed in the office. Usually she is only 2-3 hours without boots, but this time it was different. She even went down to the first floor in her grey socks on the stairs to talk to other colleges. It was a great excitement for me, although I am a nylon fan! :shockedstar:
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

A girl I know threw a photo on Facebook this morning from under her desk, her legs stretched out, blue-bird-socked feet warming by a space heater because "it's cold in the office." One of her friends returned a photo of her own bird-socked feet atop her sneakers. (The girl I know loves her Danskos, and frumpy as they may be, I can't help but wonder if she put them back on during the day.)

Interestingly, another friend shared a photo of her cute socks on Facebook today, so maybe there's something in the water.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

The hot blond colleauge in the office was padding around barefeet on one day this week. She has really nice feet, without nail polish! It seems she is not into nylons however :S She changed from ankle boots & socks to low heels & barefeet combination. It would be really exciting if she comes one day wearing nylons!
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Well, I am a bit disappointed because my blonde colleauge obviously doesn't know what pantyhose is. She is either wearing socks or she is bare. Anyway she got rid of her shoes quite often, but nooo nylons... :S
JackFrawst

DUDES, HAVE I GOT A HOT TIP FOR YOU...

Post by JackFrawst »

The perfect workplace to catch stocking-footed women is a call center. Most just play with or kick them off at the desk or cubicle, but once in a while, you'll find one get up and walk around in their bare, socked, or nyloned feet. :superhorny: It's been almost 4 years since I worked in one, but lemme tell ya, seeing as many as five gals shoeless in one single night is one of my fondest memories of that line of work! :ooook: :bastardinside:
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

I was working 10 years ago in a service center an entire year. The floors were tipically having 4-5 huge separated sections, each with at least 30 workers. Just beside my desk started a section for finance, were 90% of the employees were girls aged 25-35 yrs. Here and there some would walk through the corridor sock footed or just walk to another colleague nylon footed. Once my colleague from IT, a blonde with long hair in her late 20's went to a meeting nylon footed. The meeting room was quite far away, maybe even at another floor. You can image how hard I was looking into those scenes. I also spotted several times the same blonde sitting in the kitchen area nylon footed (mostly black opaque) and once going out from the office area in black RT nylons to go to the toilet. I almost exploded then! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar:

Those were the days!