Flirtatious Classmates

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Flirtatious Classmates

Post by Footsiefreak »

I was just reminicsing about of couple of my classmates who sat behind me in class and would touch my butt with her shoes

My first was in 9th grade English she always wore hose and flats very hot and she would intentionally kick my ass while shaking her leg.She must of had a fetish for teasing guys in odd situations because she was/ known for tickling guys while they were reading out loud in class. I loved when she did that :superhorny: :superhorny:

The other was my good friend who was pretty too.I started to notice her in 10th grade when she started wearing skirts,hose and flats (this was in the 80s) She would knee me in the butt while I was answering or asking questions in Algebra. Her hosed legs were heaven.When we got reconnected on Facebook I admitted her legs playing knessies with my but got my aroused and she laughed it off thinking I was a leg man but I just confessed since it was so long ago.

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Also in my 9th grade Algebra class saw my classmate intentionally put her hosed foot on my friends butt so hot!!!!
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Around 10th or 11th grade the cheerleading captain put her hosed feet up in the book tray at the side of the desk of the guy in front of her. I'm sure she rubbed her feet against his thigh. And in twelfth grade chemistry class the teacher made her sit beside me since she talked too much with the more popular guys if she sat with them. We sat at big tables on spinning stools. She was dangling a shoe and her foot touched my leg and I could smell her foot. At the same time, she said, "That's me" and I thought she was talking about her foot but she was just agreeing with something the teacher said.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I had another classmate who sat in front of luckily we were seated by last name alphabetically.This was ninth grade English and she always wore flats,hose with skirt or pants.She was the epiyomy on how a lady should dress.I did attempt to play footsie with her but she always moved her foot. Too bad I was forced to move because I was always goofing off with my friend beside me.

But she did work at the town store and she would wear the same outfits she wore that day.I would watch her dip alot.We just didnt talk to each other much.We were both well likedby everyone.I guess I was too shy to iniate a friendship with her :S
JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

In the 9th & again the 11th grade I had classes with this flirty girl whom would occasionally tease me by attempting to initiate me in a game of footsies at lunchtime--especially after she caught me staring at her while she played with her shoes in class one day. :shockedstar: Sometimes in class, she would try to hang underneath me when we had to watch a video, or do other type of flirty stuff with me. :hug: It was agonizing for me because I knew all along that she had no real interest in me and was just stringing me along out of boredom. :imsad: She didn't as much "like me" as "liked that I liked her," if you catch my drift. Some days I think about her & what it would have been like if she was really into me. Would we have hooked up? Would we still be together now? Ahhhhh, it's fun to dream... :know:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

JackFrawst wrote:In the 9th & again the 11th grade I had classes with this flirty girl whom would occasionally tease me by attempting to initiate me in a game of footsies at lunchtime--especially after she caught me staring at her while she played with her shoes in class one day. :shockedstar: Sometimes in class, she would try to hang underneath me when we had to watch a video, or do other type of flirty stuff with me. :hug: It was agonizing for me because I knew all along that she had no real interest in me and was just stringing me along out of boredom. :imsad: She didn't as much "like me" as "liked that I liked her," if you catch my drift. Some days I think about her & what it would have been like if she was really into me. Would we have hooked up? Would we still be together now? Ahhhhh, it's fun to dream... :know:
Wow I knew I would have just let her use me and play footsie with me. We know that once you get one girl chasing you than they all want you
JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

Footsiefreak wrote:
JackFrawst wrote:In the 9th & again the 11th grade I had classes with this flirty girl whom would occasionally tease me by attempting to initiate me in a game of footsies at lunchtime--especially after she caught me staring at her while she played with her shoes in class one day. :shockedstar: Sometimes in class, she would try to hang underneath me when we had to watch a video, or do other type of flirty stuff with me. :hug: It was agonizing for me because I knew all along that she had no real interest in me and was just stringing me along out of boredom. :imsad: She didn't as much "like me" as "liked that I liked her," if you catch my drift. Some days I think about her & what it would have been like if she was really into me. Would we have hooked up? Would we still be together now? Ahhhhh, it's fun to dream... :know:
Wow I knew I would have just let her use me and play footsie with me. We know that once you get one girl chasing you than they all want you
I also had a girl in my Biology and English classes who was an even bigger tease. She'd occasionally take her shoes off and pad around in both hosed and socked feet a lot. :outstanding: She once called me "her boyfriend" and often claimed she wanted to have sex with me--even marry me. :ooook: This too turned out to be a flustering experience because I wasn't the only guy she flirted with, and just like the last one I talked about, it became too clear too soon that she wasn't into me at all. :( To her, I was just an easy-to-manipulate fat kid she could use just for shits and giggles. :crash: I'm gonna shut up now before I really bum myself out. :byebye: