2015 Christmas Story

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

I'm not exactly the short-winded type...so I don't mind a longer tale.

I was wondering if you'd be able to do a Christmas story this year. I have one started, but I've been unable to find time to finish it. Or get past halfway. Maybe tomorrow early...

Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Thanks, JJack, great job! I can't really say if it matters if a story is long or short, just so it's interesting. I'll definitely stick with a long one but I may be more impressed with a short one that manages to do the job effectively and concisely. Too many times short ones leave gaps. I guess that means if both are good I'll prefer the short one.
MM12

Post by MM12 »

Joshjack,
I finally got a chance to read this story. You did an outstanding job!! I personally think Gabrielle was the best character. To answer your question, I prefer longer stories as they are usually more detailed and more enjoyable.
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Well written. Thanks for sharing.

Had his secret been about getting teased under the table by hosed feet in his lap, you really would have had my attention!