[ENG] Footsies At The Movies With A Stranger-Harry Potter

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

[ENG] Footsies At The Movies With A Stranger-Harry Potter

Post by Footsiefreak »

By popular demand heres another of my footsie adventures. It was at Harry Potter I sat next to a Middle Eastern lady with her hubby and two kids,I noticed she was wearing hose and these leather witch shoes.The movie gets dark and I start rubbing her shoe then started feeling her ankle with my foot.She backed away so I pursued her foot some more and started rubbing that soft hosed covered ankle.She then crossed her legs and put her foot against my leg.I was pumping my leg but her foot was still there.She uncrossed her legs and I starte feeling that ankle again I WAS DOING IT FOR 5 MINUTES!Then I FELT THIS SURGE IN MY DICK AND I CAME!Iwas embarassed because I never did that in public before.So I was covering up my lap LOLThen she tapped my foot again I guess she wanted more so I obliged.The movie ended but we did have this intense stare in the parking lot and I never seen her again.I wanna hear you story Hunter

Hunter

Post by Hunter »

Cool story Footsiefreak! Ok, my turn now. As I mentioned before, I goto college libraries when I'm looking for some footsie action. I prefer barefeet, but I enjoy nyloned feet as well, because it gives a different sensation when you touch it. On this particular day, not so long ago, I went to the library looking for an opportunity to get a little footsie action. As I was walking among the desks that are connected together, but have dividers that prevent you from seeing in front of you or to the sides of you, (the bottom of the desk does not have a divider which makes it so great for footsie opportunities). I noticed a very attractive blonde sitting alone studying. She may have been 19-21 yrs of age with long blonde hair, an extremely attractive body and face. She was dressed very nice with a blue dress shirt, slacks, and black high heeled shoes which she had kicked off to expose hey nylon covered feet. They were stretched out in front of her, one foot on top of the other crossed at the ankles, and the nylons themselves were the kind that showed the natural color of the wearer's skin. On her they looked perfect. I moved to the desk opposite her being quiet and acting natural. I Scooted my chair out enough so I could easily view her feet, and then I set my books up in such a way that if someone happened by that it would appear that I was studying and not staring down at the girl's feet. Well, noone happened by that day which was good for me, because the things that happened that day may of never happened if someone did. I watch her feet for a minute because she was moving the top one around alot while wiggling her toes. I noticed that her foot was about a size 7, and that she had no toe nail polish. She took very good care of her feet, because all of her toe nails were shaped perfectly, there were no belimishes or marks on her feet either. Finally I took my own barefeet out of my shoes. I've had so many footsie experiences in the past that my technique in damn near flawless. I moved one foot partially onto her shoe. I choose the shoe that was closest to her moving foot and wiggling toes. I've done this many time, because expereince has shown me that a woman will most likely think she's touching her own shoes and not someone else' foot once initial contact was made. I slowly let my foot close the distance until it was in the general path of her moving foot. I didn't touch her first, but I waited for her to touch me "accidentally". I didn't have long to wait. Her toes softly brushed my own. I can still clearly remember what it felt like. So soft, but also like that one touch sent a charge into my toes that travelled straight up to my groin. I waited to see if she would react badly to it, but she didn't react at all. She just kept moving her foot and wiggling her toes. She made contact with my toes again and again, with the contact, becoming more fequent as time went by. Finally she stopped her erractic bobbing of her foot and moving of her toes. She started to move her foot in circles now which constantly brushed my own. It was such a sweet feeling. I looked under the desk to make sure she didn't suspect anything, but she wasn't even looking down at her feet. Her chair was fully scooted in and she was still studying as I imagined her to be. I've learned that when a woman's mind is preoccupied with reading, studying, or writing, they don't pay too much attention to what their feet are doing. I assumed that she figured that she was touching her own shoe and that's why she didn't check or make a big deal about it. I relaxed and enjoyed the caresses that her foot was giving my own. This lasted 2-3min. Finally she slid both of her feet back and brought one up underneath her. Her other foot she began to swing back and forth. I looked under the desk to see if by changing her feet's position, she changed her position to see under the desk. She was still scooted up to the desk full unable to see underneath. I took my foot off of her shoe and put it between her shoes into the path of her swinging foot. No contact was made, because her foot swung over my own. I've been in this situation plenty of times before. If you do not gauge the distance correctly when raising your own foot up to touch their's, their foot will ram into your's alerting them to your presence and quickly ending an excellent footsie session. Trust me, I know, I've learned that lesson the hard way. Once my foot was in position between her shoes, I slowly raised my toes up in the air. It took me awhile to raise them the proper height (no sense in rushing and killing a good thing, right?). Finally when I reached the proper height her foot swung over mine and my toes caressed her toes, then her sole, and then her heel. Lady luck was on my side this day! God it felt good! Her soft sole rubbing lightly across my toes! I knew she must of felt the contact between our feet, because I know I sure did and the wood growing in my pants was proof of that! Her foot swung back and I felt her heel, then her sole, followed by her toes touching my toes.Back and forth her feet swung, each and everytime full contact was made with my foot. Much like what happened to you Footsiefreak, I was ready to cum on myself. My heart was beating really hard and I know that the wood in my pants turned into a rock. I did everything in my power to keep my cool and to calm my excitement. This time I was sucessful, but there have been times in the past where I wasn't. Back her foot swung, I feel her heel, the soft sole, and then her toe. Forward she swings it, delicious toes once again, silky sole, and the her heel once again. I've been in this scenario with other women before, but the pleasure I felt from this one made this experience special to me. As I've said before, I've had alot of different experiences of playing footsie with women. What happened next shouldn't of surprised me, because it's happened before, but it caught me toatally off guard. Finally the lady stopped swinging her foot . Her foot stopped swinging directly above my own. Then she proceeds to rub her foot up and down on my own!. I've had unsuspecting women do this before, but when she did it, it drove me nuts! She rubbed her foot both on top of my toes and the under them, repeating this cycle so quickly that my toes tingled from the contact. She did this for almost 1min until her foot stopped and she placed it directly on top of my own and part of one of her shoes. The warmth from her foot was intense. A situation like this can either make or brake a footsie session. In the past when this has occurred to me my adrenaline really gets to pumping, my heart beats way to fast, and I get way too excited. The end result is my foot would begin to shake.Usually when that happen, the perfect footsie session would immediately come to a halt. The woman may be embarressed or angry and that would be it. Since those days, Ive tried to train my body not to become overly excited. To relax and do deep breathing excercises so my muscels will relax and the shaking would not occur. Sometimes I would fail and regret later what could of been. For the most part, I succeed and have the time of my life. This was one of those days. I calmed myself and checked under the desk again. Her body was in the same position and there is no way that she could see our feet. I relaxed and concentrated on her soft foot being on top of mine. After awhile she began to rub her foot back and forth on top of mine and then she would stop leaving her foot on top of mine. Rub and stop. Rub and stop. I had a hard time believing that she didn't realize that she wasn't touching her shoes, but someone else' foot. I constantly checked her body position and it never changed. Her rubbing my foot and then stopping could of continued from 5-10min, but honestly I'm not sure. Who the hell keep time while they are in ecstacy? I for one, wasn't wacthing a clock and could of cared less about what time it was. Anyhow, at the end of that time, however long it lasted, she finally pulled her foot back and sat Indian style in her chair. That would be the end of today's fun, but I had already had enough fun to kill twenty 70yr old men. Finally she packed up to leave and I intentionally looked up to see if she would look over at me to see who sat across her. She never did and left the library. I've never seen her again after that experience, but I honestly believe she was unaware of what truly happened. SO there is one of my experience's for you Footsiefreak. Not close to being my best, but a memorable one. I have plenty of other stories, some that are so crazy that you would have a hard time believing them. If you are willing to share more of your experiences with me then I would be more than willing to share with you. Let me know, ok? Laters!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

wow...thanks hunter for your contribution :wink:

This experiences section is getting crowdy with lucky men! :D
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

Thank you nyllover. I have many more experiences that I will share with all in the near future. Do you have any to share nyllover? If so please do. :-D
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Good story Hunter!I believe every story you can tell.Its better here than legsandheels.com where so many people think you are lying.Some people take footsie to the extreme and we happen to do it :wink:
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

Thanks Footsiefreak! All my stories are true experiences that have occurred. I don't believe in wasting anyones time by making up stories. So do have more stories that you would like to share? If so then please do! :-D I have plenty more to share myself!