Diary/Journal of Footsiefreak

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Diary/Journal of Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I went on a job interview today and my interviewer was wearing tights and boots BLEH!!!I looked under her desk and of course she had a pair of heels under the table that she wasn't wearing smh

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

wtf? She removes heels and puts on...boots!??! Usually they do the opposite in office!
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

nyllover wrote:wtf? She removes heels and puts on...boots!??! Usually they do the opposite in office!
I don't get it either...I will NEVER EVER UNDERSTAND WOMEN :S :S :S The heat broke down so she was wearing a coat too.

It was a perfectly clear day I would have understtod if it was raining or snowing??
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

This happened two weeks ago on one of my downtown trips.I saw these two Jehovah Witnesses giving out booklets.The one was an Asian who loked like Grace Park.She was wearing a long skirt and maroon flats with hose.I decided to go up to her and start a conversation to get a closer look at her feet.No dipping but she kept laughing at my jokes and I thought she liked me a bit.I would have flirted more but there was another dude there and it would have been awkward.But at least some young women know how to dress
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Well yesterday I felt like it was the "good ol' days" you know when you had a long while to watch a woman shoeplay in hose.I get off the subway and see a couple of ladies eating lunch.Both were Latina and one is wearing a green panys outfit with egg white woven loafers and hose.She did quit a few heelpops and got to see the sunlight on her hose and got a lot of "crinkles" (when the ladies hose wrinkle on the top of her foot when she moves her foot up).The show lasted about 30 minutes and I haven't had a show that long in YEARS!!!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Last week I saw something I never seen before. A very pretty Hispanic lady was wearing a short skirt with hose and wearing a long see through skirt over it.I was lucky enough to get a seat next to her and watch her heelpop with her legs stretched out.She was with her husband and a group of people was hoping she was trying to play footsie with the man across from her but she was three inches away
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

CanT believe the great shoeplay luck I have been having while downtown lately. Our city has more outside tables and its been unseasonably warm around the 70s in Novemeber? So yesterday I found a great spot where all the business people eat lunch at the same time Im waTCHting this blonde mature plain jane and these to other younger ladies.The plain jane mature was the "shoeplayer of the day" constantly sliding her blue stocking feet out of blue flats.The other two younger ladies were both very pretty on was wearing black hose with beautiful sude flats with the golden toe tip. Not much shoeplay but got a perfect view of the sun shining on her stockngs. Her lunchmate was the prettier of the two with a great smile she was bare but her legs were open most of the time. I think she caught me looking and covered up but 10 minutes later her legs were spread again
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

JUST WOW!!!Working downtown and seeing all these women wearing hose/tights in short skirts I mean its like I see 3 for every block I walk. Reminds me of the Waynes World scene when they were watching all those pretty ladies walk by SCHWING SCHWING SCHWING!!!!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Whoa just got an extreme close up of this Asian lady wearing black tights with sandals. I told here I like what she had on but she was too embarrassed to say anything.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

They had a ping pong tournament at my temp assignment and this one hot young lady played in her 3 inch heels...so hot!!!!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

At the library right and that hot redheaded librarian is literally six feet away wearing black tights and knee high boots I hope she takes them off

Also last week I walked behing a pretty brunette wearing the stockings with the line down the back like the did in the 30s GREAT LOOK!!!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

got a temp jb working at a major womens apparel warehouse. so some of the designers wear tights with flat or boots. Was on my break laying on the couch and this pretty coworker wearing a short skirt tigts and flats said you look really comfortable there. I really wanted to say come join me so I can rub your feet but did not of course and wished her a good night in my sexy voice.Hopefully will see more when my shift starts later today
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Had to go to the temp agancy for a ptential assignment and walked in was a good looking lady in Gold ballerinas and HOSE!!!I really was in shock when I saw her because it was a cold ass day and didnt expect her type to by wearing hose but boots.I quickly introduced myself as I do for women I like and her name was M . They had a staff meeting and was hoping to get some shoeplay but I couldnt see because I was at a cubilcle and didnt want to look weird trying to look.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

been having some awesome luck at this foot court at this new mall i been searching.today i was watching a cute brunette with her friend wearing hose and flats.she kept rubbing her foot with her hand and did some other shoeplay.

about 15 minutes ago i was watching this brunette with great legs and wearing hose and flats.i followed her back to her job and am typing this as i am about 30 feet from her. i cant see her but i know what time she has lunch.

thats my mission now taking notes when these ldies have lunch this place is a gold mine for shoeplay.too bad its farther out from where i live
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Love your renaming of the FOOT court!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Feeture Feature wrote:Love your renaming of the FOOT court!
:superlol: it was a mistake but it fits perfectly. Good catch!!!

The mall and food court are huge.A lot of women here wear hose/ tights so from like 12 to 5 theres at least two women who work at the mall wearing hos/tights. After one is done you just wait around 15 minutes and move to the next one. Its the bestluck I have had in a while food court wise its better than downtown city
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

wow this just happened about 5 minutes ago im sitting in starbucks and this very pretty blond lady two tables down is wearing a tan skirt hose and tan heels.She slips off her shoes to slip into a pair of black toms right place right time :superhorny:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

YOU LUCKY BASTARD! :D :D :D
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

nyllover wrote:YOU LUCKY BASTARD! :D :D :D
Yeah I been having good luck at Starbucks since last week