Reminiscing about your favorite shoeplayers in your life?

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Reminiscing about your favorite shoeplayers in your life?

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yesterday I was just thinking back about my lifetime experiences of shoeplay and wanted to share.I hope you guys will share as well

Of course the first who came to mind was my friends wife she's pretty much a Latina version of Janet Jackson.We had an affair and when I would come over their house she would intentionally tease me with shoeplay (because I told her too) She would wear brown or tan flats that were popular in the 90s.She would just remove her shoe and put her hosed foot on her knee and slide her foot down kick out and wiggle her toes.

Back in the 80s department stores were my best places besides school.The was a Filipina lady who worked at Strawbridges in her early twenties.She usually wore those flat loafers either white,grey and she would wear short jean skirts.She was a master dipper

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Another lady from the 90s who worked at Sears in the video game department.I loved video games and had a perfect view of her dipping and would watch for hours without the risk of getting caught.Too bad she never wore skirts
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Ooh, thinking back is fun...

From my school days, two girls come to mind over all others, both in high school. The first, R., truly blossomed in our junior year. She would often wear skirts with black tights, and either black closed-toe clogs or black single-band sandals with a platform sole. School rules forbade backless shoes, so she had added a tiny elastic "strap" to both shoes to slip over her heels. Often it would roll off, and even when it didn't, she would ruthlessly play with her shoes, sliding her silken black feet in and out. The other girl, S., was a pretty brunette who would alternate between jeans-and-sneakers casual and her playing-tennis-this-afternoon-so-have-to-dress-up skirt, with navy ribbed tights and these worn, almost olive-green heeled loafers. The shoes would practically fall off her feet when she wore tights, so when she sat down, she'd immediately start swinging her legs and slide out of the heels.

Several years ago, we hired a woman who was the only attractive woman who's ever worked for us - and the only one close to my own age. Like me, J. felt that dressing for the job she wanted improved her self-image, so she'd alternate between office casual and wearing a nice skirt or pants with heels. One of her first days, I was training her on something at a computer when I became aware she had slipped off her patent Mary Janes and folded her stockinged feet into her chair. Several times, she'd come around the cubicle system to chat, and while standing she'd begin dipping (or even stand on her shoes, complaining her feet hurt). We were out one time at a parade, and she was wearing jeans with knee-highs and ballet flats. She complained her feet were cold, and one at a time made her fiance rub her feet to warm them as we stood there. Sadly we haven't gotten together in a couple years.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I think when women remove their shoes and announce to everyone their feet are cold/hurt or whatever are foot exhibitionists Paradigm.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I LOVE CLOGS!!Too bad they are frowned upon because they say they are accident prone.Suede are my favorite.Girls and a teacher used to wear them when I was in elementary school.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

A coworker aI used to work with in 2000 was a master shoeplayer when sitting down.I would sit next to her when she would brief us on our assignments.She was a plain jane but she was so naïve.So I would always remove my shoe and socks to play footsie with her.I would turn right towards her and just look under the chair and see where her feet were.She would constantly touch my foot thinking it was her shoe and her warm hosed foot touch mine was like heaven.Sometimes she would look under the chair and say "Oh your foot was there Im sorry" every time in a goofy way.She definitely wore the best flats I have eve scene a woman wear.The suede ones with prints on them.Too bad she got a new job 5 months later but she was a dream.

My boss about ten years ago was a hottie she looked like a cross between Heather Locklear,Ashleigh Judd and Diane Lane of course all the guys wanted her but I suspected she was a lesbian.So in theFALL/ winter months she would wear flats and heels 2 or three times a week.She had perfect size 6 feet.So when she would dip her shoes she would always crack her toe knuckles and kick back..IT WAS UNFORGETTABLE.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Footsiefreak wrote:I think when women remove their shoes and announce to everyone their feet are cold/hurt or whatever are foot exhibitionists Paradigm.
It's possible, but with J. it's hard to say. I don't really think she was an exhibitionist, so much as another girl in a battle with fashion. When we met, we were strictly going to be friends - she was my co-worker, she had a committed boyfriend (now her husband), and I was the sort of guy who could talk about anything - even encouraging her in the shopping department when the occasion arose. She wasn't exactly giving everyone a show, either...the moments of dipping I caught were just between her and me, or maybe one other person. Otherwise she was quite composed (she was also the youngest in the office, in a very casual, "old boys" environment). I actually drew her attention to it once - I asked if she wanted to sit because she was dipping from her heels. She acknowledged her feet hurt and that was about that. Another time, my boss caught her - she was filing and had taken off one heel by the file cabinet, opting to file in one heel with her hosed foot atop the shod foot. My boss asked why she didn't wear more comfortable shoes. She explained she liked the extra height of her single shoe.

Now, she did confess to me after she and her husband bought their house that "I don't think he realized what a barefooter I am." She admitted loved walking around sans shoes outside. Though I figured that was less about showing off her feet, and more about not wearing shoes. She's a quiet country girl at heart.

I still sometimes think, if only she hadn't been taken, and I hadn't been her co-worker...
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

paradigm88 wrote:
Footsiefreak wrote:I think when women remove their shoes and announce to everyone their feet are cold/hurt or whatever are foot exhibitionists Paradigm.
It's possible, but with J. it's hard to say. I don't really think she was an exhibitionist, so much as another girl in a battle with fashion. When we met, we were strictly going to be friends - she was my co-worker, she had a committed boyfriend (now her husband), and I was the sort of guy who could talk about anything - even encouraging her in the shopping department when the occasion arose. She wasn't exactly giving everyone a show, either...the moments of dipping I caught were just between her and me, or maybe one other person. Otherwise she was quite composed (she was also the youngest in the office, in a very casual, "old boys" environment). I actually drew her attention to it once - I asked if she wanted to sit because she was dipping from her heels. She acknowledged her feet hurt and that was about that. Another time, my boss caught her - she was filing and had taken off one heel by the file cabinet, opting to file in one heel with her hosed foot atop the shod foot. My boss asked why she didn't wear more comfortable shoes. She explained she liked the extra height of her single shoe.

Now, she did confess to me after she and her husband bought their house that "I don't think he realized what a barefooter I am." She admitted loved walking around sans shoes outside. Though I figured that was less about showing off her feet, and more about not wearing shoes. She's a quiet country girl at heart.

I still sometimes think, if only she hadn't been taken, and I hadn't been her co-worker...
You said she is quiet?The quiet ones are usually the freaks I should know.From these stories I have just read she wants guys to look at her feet.Just the mere fact that she is open about it.Most women only mention feet around other women when they get a pedicure or shoes if they talk about it around other guys then she wants attention to her feet.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

My second grade teacher Miss G was very pretty blonde.She always wore maroon shoes and when she slipped her foot out of her shoe it looked and sounded so smooth.You could hear the stocking foot out of the shoe and the noise was so soft.

My highschhol biology teacher Miss S was a looker.She was a rookie teacher and I remember the first time I saw her I rushed to the front of the class to get my permanent seat and a smart move it was.She would stand right wear I was at and dip her nylon foot.Most she would just slip off her shoe and just put her foot on top of her other...ahhhh the good ol days
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Another one of my faves was a Hispanic mature red head very pretty who was a cosmetic salesperson at Strawbridges.I would try to schedule my lunch around hers and usually got a show 2 or three times a week.She was slow and seductive with her motions.She also had another coworker who was more fidgety so it was a treat when I got them both at the same time.
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

footsiefreak what kind of shoes did she frequently wear?
Big shoeplay fan
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

KMFDNFAN wrote:footsiefreak what kind of shoes did she frequently wear?
Did you mean the Hispanic red head or the other or both?

This was back in 2000 the red head usually wore a one inch or two inch black heel sometimes suede.Im guessing it was a uniform requirement she always wore a skirt.

The white lady that was fidgety usually wore flats

I still remember always sitting one table behind them all the time in the mall food court
JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

There was Mrs. W, my 7th & 8th grade Reading teacher. She was kinda up there in age at the time, around 45ish or so, but she had very nice legs and feet. Although I hated the subject, I liked her because whether she wore pants or she wore skirts, she would always wear them with nice hose & heels...and she was a shoeplay champ!!! One Friday, I remember her sitting on the front edge of her desk, her shoes stared to slide off, but never dropped to the floor. Instead, they dangled from her toes for a good 10 or 20 minutes. Only once do I remember her walking around without shoes [and she announced to the class when she did it that she was taking them off]. As the immature 11/12 year old dummy I was, I feigned disgust, but of course in reality, I was secretly stoked. ;)

Another 7th grade teacher with great feet was my English teacher, Mrs. I. Like Reading, English was a class that topped my list of subjects, I loathed with a passion back then, but seeing pretty hosed feet in motion on a frequent basis took much of the sting out of it. :wink: Mrs. I was kind of plump but she still looked nice [It wasn't until the start of 8th grade, and she did not return, that I learned that during most of that year she was pregnant]. She didn't shoeplay as much as Mrs. W, but she did take off her shoes a lot. Her thing was sitting on her desk and letting her shoes drop. Most days, I would only see one shoe fall, though. And then one day, out of nowhere, she let both shoes drop. She sat there almost the entire class crossing and re-crossing her RT nylon covered legs. :superhorny: To my chagrin, she would always put them back on when she stood up.
JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

The Seventh Day Adventist Church I used to attend as a tween & teen {from the early 80s through mid 90s}was also shoeplay hot-spot. It was in the middle of "da hood" with a predominately black membership, and back in those days, girls and women still dressed up for church in modest dresses with hose and shiny dress shoes. Prior to the weekly service at 11am, there was "Sabbath School" at 9am. My grandmother and I would usually just attend that and leave before service. Sabbath School was split up into age groups: Cradle Roll for newborn to 3-year-olds, Kindergarten for 4 to 6-year-olds, Primary for 7 to 10-year-olds, Earliteen for 11 to 14-year-olds, Youth for 15 to 18-year-olds, and of course the Adult Group. It was in the Earliteen Group where puberty struck and it goes without saying that I started paying more attention to girls. There were two girls in particular whose shoeplay really "tickled my pickle"--a light-skinned girl named Victoria, and a girl that was about my shade named Monique.

Each week, the girls would dip and dangle through the entire lesson. Monique would take hers off and pad around in her stocking feet more frequently than Victoria would, but I fancied Victoria more because she was the kinder and classier-acting of the two. My favorite memory was when they sat next to each other and played a shoe-swap game. The two girls had crossed their legs at the knee and each dangled a flat from their stocking toes. When one girl dropped her shoe, the other immediately did the same, and each girl would use their stocking foot to pick up the other girl's shoe and slip it on. After a few seconds of more dangling the girls would drop and swap shoes again. Sometimes, they would not even dangle--just shake the foot and let the shoe drop. Oh, the countless hours I've spent at night, firing the Surgeon General while replaying this scene in my head.