Is our fetish based more on fantasy or reality?

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Is our fetish based more on fantasy or reality?

Post by Footsiefreak »

I will say 95% fantasy and 5% reality from my life experiences.Since Im a hose lover and hose is less now I am fantasizing about more women wearing hose.Also being a footsie scenes lover that's based on fantasy as well.

The reality comes in when I witness a dipping show or watch one if its candid on Youttube.

hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

There are a lot of things I fantasize about regarding my fondness for feet. For instance, different scenarios where a woman seduces with her feet... or said another way, role play.

I've tried the role play thing, and it never really meets the expectations set by my fantasy. It always falls short. For some reason, discussing the role play ahead of time sort of deflates the experience. If it were to happen spontaneously, I suppose it would be great. However, no woman I've ever been with, regardless of how intuitive she is, can read my mind. As a result, I've found it best to keep these fantasies as just that... fantasies.

So in that regard, a lot of it is fantasy.... because I prefer to keep it that way. You know, more material for the "spank bank".
JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

I would say my fetish is a relatively even balance of fantasy, snippets of incidents I had seen first hand, and stories/videos/pictures I've seen online here on this site and others.
tony619

Post by tony619 »

Mine is a mix of fantasy and reality. I don't get enough in reality. I really love women's hosed feet and I don't get to see or play with them enough. I have resorted to fantasy over webcams (albeit a bit too much). Reality is more fun, but the fantasy is like a drug. Both are good to have.
footoncrotch

Post by footoncrotch »

" For some reason, discussing the role play ahead of time sort of deflates the experience. If it were to happen spontaneously, I suppose it would be great. However, no woman I've ever been with, regardless of how intuitive she is, can read my mind. As a result, I've found it best to keep these fantasies as just that... fantasies"
That is so true Hiker!!! i think i have now fullfilled all my foot fetish fantasies with women aware of my foot fetish! the only one left unrealized is the spontaneous thing with women unaware of foot fetish and its effect on people like us.
the ultimalte fantasy to me is the footsie undertable with women you hardly know wearing pantyhose, and using her feet beacuase she has no other solution to tease you. Of course she leads you to cum but she keeps behaving as if nothing happens
one foot on crotch is better than two hands
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

It's pure fantasy. Reality, no woman can guess that you are seduced by her stinky nylon feet.

When i was with my ex after years she knew me really well that she was able to find things that i would never expect or think of, closest thing to reality i would say.
Asia | Nonamer

Password for the rar files "nonamer"
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

nonamer wrote:It's pure fantasy. Reality, no woman can guess that you are seduced by her stinky nylon feet.

When i was with my ex after years she knew me really well that she was able to find things that i would never expect or think of, closest thing to reality i would say.
I disagree there are plenty of women who know that their feet can turn on a man.At this point everyone knows about foot fetish and women will use what they got to get what they want