My fantasy for today is........

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

My fantasy for today is........

Post by Footsiefreak »

I get invited to sit at the CEOS table at the company barbeque for landing a major account.So his wife is there who is Salma Hayek(in her prime).Rumors were flying that every guy who had looked at her funny or flirted has been fired after she told her husband.So shes wearing baggy shorts tan hose and those wedge shoes that were popular in the seventies(they were like toms but had a wedge heel.So the CEO is braging about me and my landing this account.The wife is just totally checking me out eating her ribs slow and seductively.So she slips off her shoe and starts rubbing my bare feet in sandals.Im trying to stay with the conversation but she rubs my foot inside my legs and I jump.The boss asks if Im ok and I play it off.So then her foot creeps inside my shorts and shes just rubbing my groing as she eats this sausage sandwich.Shes rubbing herself under the table as her foot goes frantic in my crotch.After ten minutes of this and her naughty looks I cum.She rubs the cum into my crotch and secretly slides her cummed hosed foot in her shoe.She saighs and says that was a fun meal .

hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

My fantasy for today is to take a nap.
tlh

Post by tlh »

MY fantasy is to give GINGER ZEE a foot massage in tan shiny pantyhose ( she is on ABC NEWS ) and if she did not mind she would let me cum on her pantyhose feet! :superhorny:
Wonderboy1000

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

Hiker I have the same fantasy haha
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Either Scarlett Johansson as my French teacher or J-Lo as my Spanish teacher.She's wearing suede pumps short skirt a nice business outfit.Shes reading French/Spanish/Italian as she has her legs crossed while sitting on her desk.She has her hair in a bun and glasses at the edge of her nose.The more she reads and crosses her legs the harder I get then she loosens her hair and 5 minutes later removes her glasses.She eventually kicks off her shoes and starts waving her leg so that she is barely touching my leg.
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

tlh wrote:MY fantasy is to give GINGER ZEE a foot massage in tan shiny pantyhose ( she is on ABC NEWS ) and if she did not mind she would let me cum on her pantyhose feet! :superhorny:
I met her before at a fundraiser when she was the local weather girl here in Chicago a few years ago. Though she is attractive, I found her to be less so in person. I found her head to be quite large. Not that it has anything to do with her feet... but still.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Mine for today is to rub ,suck the tits of the grocery store cashier I met today.She was wearing a low cut tight blouse her melons looked so damn smoothe and ripe.She had a perfect D cup :superhorny:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Im watching In Living Color and and am again totally enamoured with the Fly Girl dancers.So my fantasy is Im a handyman and I drilled some peepholes in their locker room watching them talk and undress.So they move to the showers and start washing each others hair and bodies.Im watching for 15 minutes and one of them notices me peeping.So one of them says why are you peeping when you could be joining us?So I get in there with them and Im sure you can figure out the rest
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

This fantasy with the same lady :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I saw a sci fi movie with a woman with three tits so sucking one and fondling the other too would be pretty erotic and the lady would be Kelly Hu
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Yea, by fantasy for today is another nap.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Being invisible...I would just look under the table and touch hosed shoeplayers with my hands,feet,cock, tongue or whatever. Wouldn't mind going back in time to to touch Jessica Alba feet when she was dangling and losing her shoe during that Fantastic Four interview
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Eating out Judge Marilyn Millian from Peoples Court under the bench while she is judging a case making her moan and squirm on live tv
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I had an eye exam yesterday and my doctor was this hot Asian lady.She was wearing spandex pants and while she was sitting her legs were spread the whole time.After 5 minutes of being around her I was fully aroused but don't thik she noticed my erection because I had jeans on.

My fantasy would have been she saw my erection and says "whats this? I think I need to examine someone else and she unzips MY PANTS and gives me a blowjob till I cum
JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

I'm guest starring in a very special episode of Dukes of Hazard where Daisy Duke, in all her short-shorts & pantyhose wearing glory, sits with me at a table, takes off her left wedge sandal, and lets me massage her stocking foot. After a minute or so, she takes off her right one and runs that foot up and down my leg while I'm still massaging that left foot.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I wouldn't mind luring this hot red head librarian to a secluded area of the library and just do her doggy style but she leaves on her skirt and tight but removes her panties
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Eating out Chrissa Thompson while shes live on the air hosting her football show