Foot Fetish Dreams You Have Had

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Foot Fetish Dreams You Have Had

Post by Footsiefreak »

Last night I had a dream where I was at this event where Kelly Hu was doing an interview and I was invisible and transparent.She was wearing blue flats and hose at first but the scene went under the table and her hose changed to dark.She had her shoe off and was tapping the the foot of two guys at the table.And both guys thought she was playing footsie with them. So then I was under the table rubbing her soft hosed feet without her knowledge

llama

Post by llama »

I remember vividly a dream I had involving A woman who used to work at the US Senate "desk on the right" , that I believe we called on that thread "Rose" She allowed me to massage her nylon feet
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

So two nights ago I was invited to this celebrity gala and was rubbing Megan Fox's feet in white hose.Not that she is one of my favorites but you cant control who you dream of most of the time.

Then I was under the table again with this red head babe with short hair.She was wearing brown tights and brown suede loafers I kept rubbing her feet while at a meeting but she got annoyed and I woke up
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

I honestly can't remember the last dream I had about this topic. It's been a while.
JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

Several years back, I had this one dream that I was in Study Hall back in high school. Sitting next to me in the front row was Mariah Carey. She was wearing the same little black dress she wore on her self-titled debut album cover with shimmery beige/tan tights and black high heels. The weird thing about this is that I have had a white hot hatred for her since she did her MTV Unplugged rendition of "I'll Be There" [That's 23 years if you're keeping score at home]. Anyway, back to the dream, she starts snuggling up to me and slips off one of her shoes. She crosses her legs so that her stocking foot is touching my calf. she starts stroking her foot up and down my leg and asks me in her trademark velvety voice, "Why don't you love me anymore?" I woke up before I could give her an answer.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

JackFrawst wrote:Several years back, I had this one dream that I was in Study Hall back in high school. Sitting next to me in the front row was Mariah Carey. She was wearing the same little black dress she wore on her self-titled debut album cover with shimmery beige/tan tights and black high heels. The weird thing about this is that I have had a white hot hatred for her since she did her MTV Unplugged rendition of "I'll Be There" [That's 23 years if you're keeping score at home]. Anyway, back to the dream, she starts snuggling up to me and slips off one of her shoes. She crosses her legs so that her stocking foot is touching my calf. she starts stroking her foot up and down my leg and asks me in her trademark velvety voice, "Why don't you love me anymore?" I woke up before I could give her an answer.
I only liked Mariah Carey when she first came out.But then she got full of herself and started to hate her too.

Then she always was wearing those tight short skirts don't get me wrong I love her legs butyou just want something to lead to the imagination sometimes.

You cant control your subconscious I still have dreams about my hated boss 10 years ago
JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

Outside of the Mariah Carey dream, most of the other foot fetish encounters I've had in dreams are just brief cameos of pantyhose-footed women. For example, a few months ago, I dreamed I was in The Golden Post [the restaurant featured in Monty Python's "The Bavarian Restaurant Sketch" in their first special for German TV back in '71]. Anyway, I was in the restaurant as John, Eric, Micheal and Terry's character were giving Graham and his date the business. I wandered off to a different part of the restaurant and I kept passing by all these women in nice short dresses and hosed feet sitting at their tables enjoying their meals [their empty shoes nowhere in sight]. Another recent dream, I was at my local library and I saw [you guessed it] more beautiful women in stocking feet--sitting at the tables, walking around, standing behind counters, etc. If they didn't have their shoes off, they were slipping their feet in an out of them, dangling them off their toes, you name it. In both dreams they all disappeared as quickly as they appeared, and the dream quickly moved tto something else.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I remember about 8 months ago I had a dream I was playing footsie with Mariska Hargitay from Law and Order SVU ON A TRAIN diner table.She was wearing socks and I was barefoot.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Last night I was this celebrity and was signing autographs in my bedroom.A good looking Asian lady was receiving my autograph I think her name was Resika?So she looks deep into my eyes and busts out crying she admitted she was in love with me but I was married.I thought about my wife but I wanted to cheat with her.I asked her to show me her feet and she was wearing beige suede flats and tan hose.So I start rubbing her feet and the were soft as cotton.So then we go to the bathroom to have sex.I am nude and notice my dick was bleeding so I freaked out and left the bathroom.I came back and got on top of her but I woke up :S
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Saturday night I had a dream with Kate Middleton, Susan Lucci and the guy from the new Hawaii Five O Alex O'Laughlin?So it was this international diplomatic dinner party I was a diplomat and Susan Lucci was my wife.We sat across from Kate and Alex who were royalty.So we are eating dinner and I feel Kates foot under the table on my cock.So this waiter robot comes to me and says look under the table sir.So I put on my x ray vision and see Kates feet and legs in purple tights and "my wife" Susan was playing footsie with O' Laughlin I saw her slip off her shoe a tan suede pump just like she wore in her Love and Hate scene.