The last live hosed/tights shoeplay show you have witnessed?

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

The last live hosed/tights shoeplay show you have witnessed?

Post by Footsiefreak »

Finally after 4 or 5 months I saw a couple of brief shoeplay shows.I saw an Indian lady in flats and followed her into Taco Bell and she dipped at the counter.Then I followed another lady in Dunkin Donuts and got a dip in tights.I guess this is the route I have to take now it might not last long but its something

JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

It's been a minute for me, that's for sure. I was at the mall over a year and a half ago, and this plump young lady with a denim skirt, gray tights, and gray flats was sitting with her friend on a bench. She had taken off her shoes and sat indian style...I'm fuzzy on all the details because, again, it's been awhile.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

The shoeplay gods smiled upon me yesterday I was on the train and then walks on this good looking red head.She was wearing skorts with black hose and one inch black heels.She sat adjacent to me and I had a perfect view of her pressing her toes and heelpoopping both heels multiple times.

Then I go into a store and see this cute Asian lady with black hose and flats.She kept removing her foot from her shoe and placing on top of her other foot.I actually took video from my phone but was so nervous security might have been watching.But it was a good day they both came to me instead of the other around which usually happens