Business Conference Shoeplay/Tease Triumph

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Business Conference Shoeplay/Tease Triumph

Post by Footsiefreak »

I hit the jackpot last night!!!I have been signing up for free business seminars/conferences for the past few years and my luckhasnt been good with women wearing boots and other undippable shoes.

Last night was a totally different story about one third of the women wore hose and dippable shoes.The ladies were mostly in their 20s.I was a kid in the candy store and couldn't decide who I wanted to sit next to I literally had 15 options of potential shoeplayers.

So I decided to try a different approach instead of going after the hottest babe I decided to lower my standards and look for someone more "plain jane"So I saw these two ladies giggling and said those are the two.I figure laughter leads to shoeplay and I hit a home run with my theory.

So I intentionally sit one seat away from the one lady I'll call her "Neve" because she reminded me of Neve Campbell of the Scream movies/House of Five.So "Neve" is wearing black tights,plaid skirt,and balck suede loafers.I was able to see her friend who was wearing pants,tan hose and brown flats she kinda resembled Anna Kendrick.So I Scooted one seat down to sit next to her

So the presentation begins and 20 minutes there was nothing from "Neve" a lot of almost heelpops but it finally happened she heelpopped and she crossed her leg towards my direction and them started dangling fast for afew minutes.She got up and left to use her cell.So now Im peeping at "Anna" and this girl was a natural.She was jittery and just dipping like crazy.She would hold her feet diagonal and let he hosed feet slide out her shoes.After 5 minutes she kept looking down then looked at me real fast.I was busted but it didn't end though.When "Neve" came back "ANNA" scooted down next to me and 5 minutes later she kept doing it over and over.She saw me looking and tempted me some more.She slid both of her shoes off and started rubbing her feet together like she was playing footsie with her self then would bring up both feet onto the chair in fron of her.I know she was teasing me.This continued for 15 minutes and there was a short break.So I decided to talk to her got her real name Rachel but her friend wanted to leave like she was jealous I was talking to her.So they left and left too but I definitely had a fantastic shoeplay night

The-Shoeplay-Warehouse

Post by The-Shoeplay-Warehouse »

Awesome story.
SOLE BUG'S COLLEGE TOWN
The Feet of College On Your Screen

THE SHOEPLAY WAREHOUSE
I make custom candid shoeplay videos however you want.