Who's feet/legs do you want to rub right this instant?!

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I just signed up with a new temp agency and one of the recruiters is very hot so last week I saw her for the first time in tights with boots.I would love to get my hands on her feet :love: :love:

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I woke up this morning thinking about Emma Samms from Dynasty/Colbys/General Hospital and wondered how she looks today but for now give me her in her prime
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

WOW :superhorny: :shockedstar: Pryianka Chopra fro Quantico any one have any pics of her in stockings?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

the new recruiter at my temp agency
llama

Post by llama »

Guitarist Jennie Vee
Attachments
Jennie Vee caps.jpg
Jennie vee caps 3.png
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Lora Gheysen

i love a woman's nylon feet!
FootFetishLover

Post by FootFetishLover »

Maggie Q
Her Feet= My Mouth
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

lady I saw at the mall yesterday wearing dress,black tights and matching suede shoes. Was able to get a few crossing heelpops and she was very beautiful too.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I watching Julie Chens show with the other four women at the table. Her legs were looking delicious so I pick her today
sffan

Post by sffan »

Answer: The Ladies of Fox News,Michele Malkin,Ann Coulter,and Dana Loesch.:D
llama

Post by llama »

Footsiefreak wrote:I watching Julie Chens show with the other four women at the table. Her legs were looking delicious so I pick her today

Your post reminded me of this You Tube video Footsie Freak

[youtube][/youtube]
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Ivy Doomkitty my favorite cosplay model!
Attachments
1493413_608053895932744_229433105_o.jpg
1779167_618770598194407_1257630591_n.jpg
11836660_919485884789542_1047808017420134621_n.jpg
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Just saw Emma Stones feet for the first time and her feet are PERFECT!!!aNYONE HAVE CLOSE UPS of her in nyloned feet?
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

The Bo$$ Sasha Banks from WWE
Attachments
download.php.jpg
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

BlackFoot wrote:The Bo$$ Sasha Banks from WWE
shes working those nylons for sure :shockedstar:
JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

Stacey Pensgen, a local TV meteorologist in my hometown of Rochester. NY. She's always showing off her sexy legs by wearing nice dresses on the air with either bare legs or super sheer nude nylons [I can't really tell from watching at home]. A couple of months ago, she had a cameo in a dream I had; I saw her at a restaurant playing with her shoes. Ahhh, the power of suggestion. ;)
Attachments
Stacey (right) talking with former anchor & State Assembly Candidate Rachel Barnhardt (left)
Stacey (right) talking with former anchor & State Assembly Candidate Rachel Barnhardt (left)
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

I had two days of meetings in an Eastern-European country at a plant. Both days I saw in the company restaurant a lady in her mid 30's quite tall (around 175 cm) wearing tight dresses and transparent black pantyhose. Ohhh not to forget her high heels which were somewehere 15-18 cm high. :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: She was so hot, I could imagine taking off her shoes and go into some pleasures with her :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :love: :love: :love:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

I just happened to think about the first time I had ever heard of Lady Gaga. It was the Fall of 2008, and I was watching TMZ when one of the reporters started talking about this Akon concert at this beach somewhere, and started to mention some new white singer that he had recently signed to his label Konvict Records. She came out wearing just a black leotard, a black scarf over her head, and black fishnet tights [no shoes :superhorny: ] and started singing with Akon. [At this point, they start showing stills of Gaga and Akon on stage together]. The reporter then said that without warning Akon pushed Gaga into the crowd, and she starts surfing--remarking that he thought it was hilarious that some picks showed her legs and tush awkwardly flailing about as she was passed from person-to-person. Ever since that night, I think about her in that outfit every once in awhile and fantasize about massaging her legs and feet. Ever since the meat dress thing, that Simpsons guest appearance, and other wacky stuff she's done, I've become not as turned on by her :S , but that fantasy still lives on in my head. :wink:
Attachments
Lady Gaga leaves behind her bottoms as she struts her stuff in leotard - Mirror Online.jpg
Lady Gaga leaves behind her bottoms as she struts her stuff in leotard - Mirror Online.jpg (5.51 KiB) Viewed 6022 times
lady gaga x factor fish net tights lace leotard.jpg
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

After watching Fantastic Beasts the Harry Potter prequel) I definitely want to rub Allison Sudols feet and legs right now..I couldnt stop looking at her hosed legs throughout the movie :love:
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

right now i would say Lora Gheysen and Virgilia Hess!
Attachments
Lora.jpg
Virgilia.jpg