Happy Thanksgiving shoeplay/footsie hunting to all

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Happy Thanksgiving shoeplay/footsie hunting to all

Post by Footsiefreak »

First wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Second, I wanted to ask you all about your shoeplay/footsie (successful or not) experiences over the years?

If you invite people to your hose do you express/hint that you want them to wear hose for dinner?Also do you hint to you lady guests kick off your shoes and feel comfortable to see some feet?

paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Xzzzy, great story! As a teen I would do pretty much the same - khakis and a nice shirt all the time - so it's nice to see that she has a sense of class. And a sense of when to take her shoes off! She'll make a boy very happy some day.

Unfortunately, Thanksgiving isn't usually a great shoeplay holiday for me, and with the snow this year, it certainly was dead (even my fiancée, my one ray of shoeplay sunshine, lamented that "today is a pants day"). But this past weekend, my fiancée and I hosted a housewarming party. My fiancée and I don't exactly enforce shoelessness past the door, but we don't wear shoes in our apartment (it keeps the carpet cleaner, and she dislikes wearing shoes anyway), and most visitors follow suit. Most of our guests, male and female, left their shoes at the door. Those who didn't were two of the ladies wearing tall boots (one of whom is pregnant and stayed mostly in the kitchen, so she was excused). My fiancée wore a skirt and black tights, but ditched her flats early in the evening. One of the other guests is a dancer/gymnast and admitted barefooter, and wore a dress and black tights. I got to see her feet as she sat on the couch most of the evening. I never even got to see what shoes she wore to the party; pity if they were her ballet flats, though she'll take her shoes off before she'll play with them. Her cousin was there later in the evening, and was in her usual casual-nice attire, a long sweater with short sleeves over a black long-sleeved top and black leggings with black socks. I think she wore boots; she seems to go with ankle boots, Danskos, but rarely flats.

Surprisingly, the Halloween party I went to was the best opportunity I had for stocking feet. My friend who hosted has a no-shoes policy at his house as they're re-doing all the floors. One of his girlfriend's friends was dressed as some socialite, in a black dress with suntan hose (and heels at the door, of course). My best friend's wife dressed as Miss Teen South Carolina of a few years ago (she mostly wanted to find a way to reuse a bridesmaid's dress) and, when she sat, I saw she was wearing black hose under the floor-length dress. Obviously there was no shoeplay, but seeing hosed toes all night made me wish my fiancée had thought of that costume idea!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Theres a story I never told involving me and my uncles then fiancée but I just heard they are divorced now so here it goes.

It was 1998 and I was invited to have dinner with her family along with my uncle.So they pick me up and I was trying to see what she was wearing but her coat was too long to see.So I waited till we got out of the car and saw she was wearing brownish suede one inch heel and hose.Im guessing it was mahoghany something rare I hardly had seen.So she takes off her coat and was weaing a leather brown mini skirt.I was amazed at her legs and her titght fitting top.

She was a big Cowboys fan and I was sitting on the couch adjacent to her.It took about 10 minutes and then she was dipping her crossed legs shoe.Then when Dalls made a play she would hop and do this shifting motion with her shoes.I couldn't stop looking at her feet movement.Im guessing she was an 8.She did this off and on and it made me wild.

I got up to use the bathroom and some of the kids there stole my spot.So I just went for it I grabbed a chair and parked right beside her.She kept on with her shoeplay motions and I think she caught on to me looking.So she just takes off her shoes all together.She has one stockingened foot on her shoe and the other just waving in my direction.I decided to stretch my leg so that he foot was against it she didn't move.So the more intense the game got she would just kick me hard with her foot.This went on for 30 minutes.So then I slid my foot on to her other foot when she crossed her leg and she moved it on top just a bit.I kept looking at her and she started to blush.So I had to go to the bathroom again and her brother stole my seat.He left about 10 minutes later and casually "reclaimed my throne" She slipped off her shoes again and the same thing happened.

She was onto me now and it seems like everytime I looked down she was wiggling her toes teasing me.I was sad to see the game end.So on the trip home I was just thinking about "I bet I could have gotten her if the house was bigger" and her foot on my cock but that's where it ended

:imsad: