Revenge

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

hotfoot10

Revenge

Post by hotfoot10 »

Just wanted to relate a hot story about my wifes feet. As I said before she is a consummate foot tease! Whenever she sees a guy checking out her feet, she usually teases him until he cant stand it. Any way this happened around 1978 when my then girl friend was in college. She was sitting in the school library studying. Not dressed sexy just blue jeans and black cotton knee socks. She was wearing those shoes made by Candies the open toes mules. I love the way her feet looked in them. Well a guy sits across from her and immediately starts staring at her socked feet. Well she gets to teasing and after a while she slips off those shoes and props her feet up on the table. She heard him groan and knew she was really getting to him! When he started to grab at his erection thru his pants, she figured that was too crude so she put her shoes on and left. As she walked away she heard him say Bitch! She went to a different area of the library and sat at a cubicle to read. After a while she thought she heard something from the cubicle across from her and looked up but didn't see anything, so she went back to studying. Then she said she thought she smelled sulfer or something. A few seconds later she felt a searing pain in her toes that made her jump up and hit her knee and fall on the floor. She reached for her foot and found a match stick stuck to her toes still smoldering. The flame had actually burnt a hole in her sock! someone had given her a hotfoot! She sat on the fllor blowing on her toes trying to cool them off. When she told me this later, I could only guess it was the guy she had teased earlier. I cant imagine what he was thinking other than to exact some revenge on her for teasing him and leaving? I could imagine him seeing her at the cubicle and creeping up to her feet going on the floor to slide a match into her shoe under her socked toes. The socks were kinda thick so I guess that's why she couldn't feel the match going under her toes. The noise she heard must of been the guy lighting the match. I wonder if he was getting off while giving her the hotfoot? And did he stick around to see the result? I found this to be pretty hot so to speak.