Steps To Awareness: Part 7 (Fiction)

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

paradigm88

Steps To Awareness: Part 7 (Fiction)

Post by paradigm88 »

Well, here's the next installment of Mallory's life adventures, concluding her interview day from Part 6. I can say it's not where I'd originally imagined this story going when I first dreamed up Mallory as a character, nor does it define where the rest of the story has to go...but it sort of evolved as I went along. I think you'll enjoy it.

I should add that this is probably not best read at work...though the chances that most of us are brave enough to browse this site from our offices is pretty unlikely to begin with.

Enjoy!

---

At six o’clock, Mallory was waiting for Sarah at a little restaurant Sarah had suggested. The restaurant was only a half-mile from Mallory’s apartment, so she had walked over, thinking Sarah could drop her off at home if it got too dark. The walk had also given Mallory time to get used to her new flats. The more she walked in them, the more the patent shoes slipped from her heels with each step. Mallory was growing to love the feeling, but she found she also had to take care not to lose the shoes as she walked, and now her feet were tired.

There was a bench in front of the restaurant, so Mallory sat down and arched her feet in her shoes, her heels popping out easily. Her right foot was still sore from the day before, so she shook the patent flat off her foot and stretched her leg out, making circles with her pointed black-stockinged foot and stretching her toes. “Ooh,â€￾ Mallory said as she felt a cramp leave her toes. She crossed her right leg over her left knee and rubbed her toes with one hand.

“Hey there,â€￾ Mallory heard Sarah’s voice call from the parking lot. She turned and saw Sarah walking up the walkway, her heels clicking on the concrete.

“Hi,â€￾ Mallory replied, uncrossing her leg and setting her stockinged foot flat on her empty shoe. “How are you?â€￾

“Tired,â€￾ Sarah said, stopping at the bench. “Hungry.â€￾

“So what do you think?â€￾ Mallory asked, standing up and gesturing with her hands to show off her periwinkle and black ensemble.

“I think you’re rocking my flats,â€￾ Sarah said. “If I liked flats, I would wear those all the time.â€￾

“They are really cute,â€￾ Mallory said, slipping her right foot back into her shoe. “Comfy, too.â€￾

“Then why did you have one off?â€￾ Sarah said, smiling.

Mallory’s cheeks grew warm. It wasn’t that her foot was really sore, or that her feet were warm. She just wanted to take her shoe off. “Because it feels good?â€￾

“That’s my girl,â€￾ Sarah said, grinning widely and rubbing the small of Mallory’s back as they walked into the restaurant.

Sarah’s restaurant recommendation was a small café with big plush armchairs and couches in the place of regular chairs and tables. As they walked to a sofa, Mallory critiqued Sarah’s usual fashionable outfit. Sarah was wearing a black top and a white-and-black striped skirt that was cut a few inches shorter in the front than in the back, so it dangled just past her knees. She had accessorized with a red cardigan and red tights, and her shoes were tall strappy black sandals, showing most of Sarah’s red stockinged feet. “I like the red,â€￾ Mallory said.

“Thanks,â€￾ Sarah said. “Today just felt like a red sort of day, you know?â€￾

“I felt like red might be a bit loud, but maybe I should have worn red shoes tonight,â€￾ Mallory said. “But these match better.â€￾

“Nah, I love those patent flats on you,â€￾ Sarah said. “Much better than when I wore them.â€￾

The two girls settled on a loveseat and armchair. Mallory sat down in the armchair and crossed her right leg over her left, and watched as Sarah first balanced on her left foot and lifted her right. She reached down and unbuckled her sandal, then lowered her right foot and gracefully slipped her right foot from the black sandal. She folded her right foot onto the loveseat and sat down on her foot, her red toes peeking out from under her zebra-striped skirt. “That’s better,â€￾ Sarah said. “It’s been a long day for those shoes.â€￾

“I’ll bet,â€￾ Mallory said. “They’re really tall.â€￾

“It’s a five-inch heel,â€￾ Sarah said. “I usually only work in fours.â€￾

“I like my flats,â€￾ Mallory said, laughing.

“My flats, technically,â€￾ Sarah said, smiling.

Mallory nodded. The heel of her right flat had slipped from her stockinged heel, and she felt the cool air kissing her sole. “They’re just a little big,â€￾ she said, flexing her foot to let the shoe dangle from her toes.

“They’re just too flat for me,â€￾ Sarah said. “I wanted to love them, but I would tiptoe around out of them. But you’re a natural in them.â€￾

“I love flats,â€￾ Mallory said. “Mostly because I never got to wear heels, and so I’m just not comfortable in them.â€￾

“You just need practice,â€￾ Sarah said, rubbing her silky red toes with her left hand. “These are still hard for me to walk in.â€￾

“But you can walk in them.â€￾

“Katerina worked in her bare feet all day,â€￾ Sarah said. “She said her feet still hurt from yesterday so she took her shoes off first thing and couldn’t get them back on.â€￾

“Oh, no!â€￾ Mallory said, reaching down and rubbing the exposed arch of her right foot.

“So I was standing in these all day and feeling kind of jealous,â€￾ Sarah added. “But then I decided to take a mile walk at lunch.â€￾

“In those?â€￾

“Yeah, in these,â€￾ Sarah said, holding up her empty strappy sandal. “They hurt so good after that. They’re not made for walking at all.â€￾

“So did you take them off?â€￾

“Hell no!â€￾ Sarah said, laughing. “Half the fun is fighting with them all afternoon. They’re really not that bad just standing, but when your feet already hurt, they’re not the most comfortable shoes in the world.â€￾

“That’s why you’re holding one,â€￾ Mallory said.

“Precisely,â€￾ Sarah said, laughing. “I want you to take my other one off.â€￾ She raised her leg and extended her foot to Mallory.

Mallory carefully unbuckled the black sandal from Sarah’s ankle, loosening the straps as she slipped it from Sarah’s red stocking foot. “Ooh!â€￾ Sarah said as the shoe slid off.

“Did that hurt?â€￾ Mallory asked.

“A little,â€￾ Sarah said, wiggling her stockinged toes. “They sort of squeeze my toes after walking a lot. But I like it.â€￾

“You like it when your feet hurt?â€￾ Mallory asked. She looked at the strappy sandal in her hands and tried to imagine standing all day in something that tall.

“I actually really do,â€￾ Sarah said. “It makes shoeless time more relieving when your feet actually hurt. Plus then I know my shoes must be sexy.â€￾

“I like my comfy shoes,â€￾ Mallory said, wiggling her dangling flat to punctuate her comment.

“You’re dangling,â€￾ Sarah said.

“Well, they’re a bit big,â€￾ Mallory said. “They slide off my heels.â€￾

“Dangling is the best,â€￾ Sarah said. “Boys love dangling. They have to watch.â€￾

Mallory watched as her shoe hung from her stockinged toes, her soft black heel and arch exposed. “I sort of like watching,â€￾ she said. “Though mostly to make sure my shoe doesn’t fall off.â€￾

Sarah reached up with her left foot and knocked Mallory’s dangling flat to the floor. “That’s the point of a dangle,â€￾ she said, rubbing Mallory’s silky foot with her own.

“For me to lose my shoe?â€￾ Mallory asked, curling her toes as she felt Sarah’s foot glide against her sole. “I can do that without a dangle.â€￾

“But the dangle is sexier because no one knows when you’re going to lose it.â€￾

“Shoeplaying is such a game,â€￾ Mallory said, leaning forward to reach her empty flat. “I think I prefer taking my shoes off altogether.â€￾

Sarah rubbed Mallory’s leg with her soft red foot. “If I’m being watched, then I love shoeplaying,â€￾ she explained. “If I’m alone, I’ll just take one shoe off, or maybe both.â€￾

“I like wearing just one shoe, too,â€￾ Mallory said. “But usually it leads to taking the other one off.â€￾ She hung the flat from her stockinged toes, not bothering to pull it onto her heel.

“That it does,â€￾ Sarah said. “So how was the interview?â€￾

“I got the job!â€￾ Mallory said.

“That’s excellent!â€￾ Sarah said. “When do you start?â€￾

“Monday,â€￾ Mallory said. “I’m going to finish this week at the bank. Though I told them I can still work Saturdays and Sundays part-time at the branch.â€￾

“That’s so awesome,â€￾ Sarah said. “I’m going to miss you, though.â€￾

“I’m going to miss all of you, too,â€￾ Mallory said. “That’s why I offered to do the weekends.â€￾

“We’ll just have to hang out more outside of work,â€￾ Sarah said.

At last, a waiter appeared, and Sarah and Mallory ordered their dinner. Mallory told Sarah about the new job, about the bank office and her interview. “I’m telling you, I was so nervous until Mrs. Walsh came out from behind the desk,â€￾ Mallory said. “And she apologized for having to take her shoes off.â€￾

Sarah’s face lit up. “What did you say?â€￾ she asked.

“That I’d already taken mine off,â€￾ Mallory said. She swung her dangling right leg, and her dangling flat came off her toes and landed on the floor by Sarah’s loveseat.

“It puts us on an equal level,â€￾ Sarah said, “when we’re all shoeless.â€￾

Mallory thought about retrieving her wayward flat, but instead she arched her left foot and slipped off her remaining shoe. “And then when I was ready to leave,â€￾ Mallory added, “she asked if I’d go to some conference on Friday.â€￾

“A conference?â€￾ Sarah asked. She wrapped her red cotton toes around Mallory’s flat, dragged it a foot or so away, and resumed rubbing Mallory’s leg.

“A symposium,â€￾ Mallory said, her voice assuming a haughty air. “It’s some kind of forum for young women about our careers. It sounds kind of interesting.â€￾

“Hmm, maybe,â€￾ Sarah said, sounding uninterested. “I’m scheduled for Friday anyway. Aren’t you?â€￾

“I am,â€￾ Mallory said. “She told me to talk to Katerina and take Friday off. I guess she thinks it’s really important for me. Maybe you could get Bethie to cover?â€￾

“That’s okay,â€￾ Sarah said. “It sounds kind of boring anyway.â€￾

Mallory was a bit disappointed. She had hoped Sarah would come so she had someone else she knew in the crowd. “I think it’ll be fascinating,â€￾ she said, making a final subtle plea.

“It’s probably just a bunch of women bragging about how they work a hundred hours a week and never see their husbands or kids, but they’re empowered,â€￾ Sarah said. “I just don’t think work is that important. I mean, I like the bank, but it’s not my life or anything.â€￾

Mallory sat up and folded her dangling right leg under her. “I suppose,â€￾ Mallory said. “I’ll just have to let you know how it is.â€￾

Dinner finally arrived, and Mallory said little as she ate. Instead, she focused on the sensation of Sarah’s foot rubbing up and down her leg, her toes curling around the back of her calf as her foot glided back under Mallory’s sole. “We have a date Saturday,â€￾ Sarah said, finally breaking the silence.

“A date?â€￾ Mallory asked.

“The boys from the bank this past weekend?â€￾ Sarah asked. “We said we’d meet them this Saturday, after work.â€￾

“We did?â€￾ Mallory asked.

“Okay, well, I did,â€￾ Sarah said.

With everything going on that week, Mallory had forgotten about what happened Sunday afternoon. It all came back in a rush now; standing at the counter, talking to a customer she had long crushed on, giving him one of her mother’s old kitten-heel pumps. She felt her face grow flushed as the memories came back. She had given Shawn McCaskill one of her shoes like it was nothing! “Oh my God,â€￾ Mallory said. “I somehow blocked it all out. Oh God.â€￾

“I’m looking forward to it,â€￾ Sarah said, still rubbing her foot on Mallory’s leg. “I kind of want my shoe back.â€￾

“I’m kind of afraid to see him,â€￾ Mallory said.

“Why?â€￾ Sarah asked.

“Because I acted like such a teenager,â€￾ Mallory said. “Because I completely embarrassed myself.â€￾

“Have you ever been on a date?â€￾

Mallory was ashamed of the answer. “A few,â€￾ she said after a pause.

“A date that wasn’t set up by your folks to find you someone to marry?â€￾

“No,â€￾ Mallory said.

Sarah leaned in, her foot gliding to a stop at Mallory’s ankle. “Not at all?â€￾

Mallory inhaled and exhaled to calm herself. “No, not at all,â€￾ she said.

“So no hand-holding? No kissing?â€￾

“No, and no,â€￾ Mallory said. If Sarah was trying to be positive, this interrogation was not helping.

Sarah leaned back and clasped her hands together. “Wow,â€￾ she said.

“This is a big deal for me,â€￾ Mallory said. “I’m pretty nervous.â€￾

“Don’t be,â€￾ Sarah said. “We already have the date. That’s the hardest part. The rest comes naturally.â€￾

“I wouldn’t call trying to impress a cute guy natural,â€￾ Mallory said, staring at her dinner plate.

“You’ve already impressed him,â€￾ Sarah said. “He took one of your shoes and wants to take you out to dinner.â€￾

Mallory looked up. “So now I have to impress him so he wants to keep dating me.â€￾

“Just be yourself,â€￾ Sarah said. “If he doesn’t want to keep dating you that way, then screw him.â€￾ She smiled flirtatiously. “There are always more guys.â€￾

Mallory wanted so badly to trust Sarah that it was really that simple. She could not help but smile herself.

After dinner, Mallory stood up to stretch, reaching across the floor with her outstretched legs to slip her flats back on one at a time. She watched as Sarah unfolded her right foot from underneath her striped skirt. “My foot fell asleep,â€￾ she said, slipping her foot into her upright black sandal.

Mallory crouched down, feeling her flats slip from her heels as her feet arched. She fell forward on her knees, her flats slapping the floor. Leaning forward, she threaded the leather strap of Sarah’s right sandal through the buckle and buckled it tight. “They’re so tall,â€￾ she said, relaxing back on her heels.

“I love it,â€￾ Sarah said. “Can you reach my other one?â€￾

Mallory reached behind her to grab Sarah’s left sandal. She slipped it on Sarah’s waiting foot, but as her fingers took the buckle and strap, Sarah whispered, “Don’t, please.â€￾

Mallory shrugged as she stood back up, shuffling her feet forward in her loose black flats.

“I can’t take it off in the car if you buckle it,â€￾ Sarah said, taking her purse in one hand.

The girls walked out to the parking lot. “You take your shoes off to drive?â€￾ Mallory asked as they got into Sarah’s coupe.

“Sometimes,â€￾ Sarah said, slipping her left sandal off as she sat down and closed the door. “I may not wear these going home.â€￾

“I don’t know how you drive in heels, though,â€￾ Mallory said.

“It’s not really that bad,â€￾ Sarah said. “I mean, I’m used to it now, but it’s just like driving in flats, you just drive mostly with your toes.â€￾

“I’m still getting used to walking in them,â€￾ Mallory said, slipping her feet out of the flats and resting them on top of the shiny shoes, her heels safely in the shoes. Even with the bows nestled under her toes, it felt surprisingly good.

After a short drive, Sarah parked and slipped her sandal back on. She and Mallory walked into the building, chatting about the impending date night Saturday. Mallory unlocked her door and set her purse on the counter, and Sarah followed her lead. “I can’t get over how good my shoes look on you,â€￾ Sarah said, looking down.

“Aww, thanks,â€￾ Mallory said, her cheeks flushing red. “I love them.â€￾ She took her cardigan off and draped it over the back of a chair.

Suddenly, Mallory felt Sarah’s arms wrap around her from behind, her hands closing together over Mallory’s waist. Sarah’s fingertips pressed into Mallory’s abdomen, and the feeling of her dress brushing against her skin made her shiver. Mallory’s feet arched, her heels popping from her flats. “Ahh,â€￾ Mallory exclaimed, not finding any other words.

“Shhhh,â€￾ Sarah whispered into Mallory’s ear. Sarah’s hands settled on Mallory’s hips, and pulled Mallory close against her own body. Sarah took a couple steps forward, and Mallory tiptoed in her loose flats across the floor.

“Sarah?â€￾ Mallory asked, still short of words and breath. She felt Sarah’s hands kneading her waist, nudging her toward the couch.

“Just relax,â€￾ Sarah whispered. “This is new for me, too.â€￾

Sarah and Mallory finally stopped at Mallory’s couch, and Sarah guided Mallory’s waist around, Mallory turning on her toes to face Sarah. Sarah pushed down on Mallory’s hips softly, and Mallory sat on the couch. Her hands were on the edge of the couch, but she looked into Sarah’s eyes and saw the same gaze that she remembered from their lunchtime foot rub the day before. Mallory felt her hands rise up to Sarah’s waist, and as she slipped her hands under Sarah’s cardigan, she felt Sarah pushing forward, pushing her onto the sofa.

Sarah’s hands worked around Mallory’s body, kneading her sides and her back as she lowered her slender frame onto Mallory’s. Mallory felt Sarah’s silky legs gliding against hers, and she immediately kicked her loose flats free, curling her toes tightly and arching her stockinged feet. Her feet found Sarah’s ankles, and she slipped Sarah’s left sandal from her foot, the shoe landing on the floor with an audible thump. Mallory rubbed Sarah’s back under her cardigan as Sarah caressed Mallory.

Mallory’s breath was short and her heart was racing with every touch, as she felt her legs tangled with Sarah’s, Sarah’s feet rubbing against her own, Sarah’s thighs pressing against Mallory’s. This was a new feeling for her, something that seemed so wrong and so right at the same time. She had never touched a man with such passion and energy, and she never imagined touching a woman like that. But as Mallory felt Sarah’s fingers dance over her sides and back, and felt Sarah’s one shoeless foot caressing her own ankles, she felt like with Sarah, it was right.

Sarah’s hand moved from Mallory’s back, plucking her hair band from her head and tossing it aside as she continued to caress Mallory’s back. Mallory felt herself gasp in the heat of it all, losing her breath as Sarah’s left hand tugged gently on the zipper down Mallory’s back. A wave of tingly warmth rushed through Mallory, and she curled her toes tightly as she exhaled what little breath she had. As she felt Sarah’s lips on her neck, she blurted out, “Wait!â€￾

Sarah sat up, almost retreating to her side of the couch. Mallory sat up too, putting one hand up to her chest. Mallory was out of breath, panting, trembling. Sarah unbuckled her remaining sandal and folded her right leg into her skirt, tucking her foot underneath her. She looked almost apologetic.

“I’m sorry,â€￾ Mallory said, catching her breath. “I just didn’t…didn’t expect all that.â€￾

“It’s okay,â€￾ Sarah said, rubbing her folded leg. “I might have been moving a bit too fast.â€￾

Mallory folded one leg under herself as she brushed the carpet with her dangling toes. “Oh, my God,â€￾ she said, still breathing quickly. “Oh, my God.â€￾

“I’m sorry,â€￾ Sarah said, stammering.

“It’s okay,â€￾ Mallory said. “Just…oh, God.â€￾

Mallory had no idea what to say or think. There were no words. Her dangling toes felt warm with every brush of the carpet below.

“Are you okay?â€￾ Sarah said, leaning closer.

“I’m okay,â€￾ Mallory said. “I just…wow.â€￾

“Wow?â€￾ Sarah asked.

“I’ve never felt those feelings before,â€￾ Mallory said. “It’s a bit overwhelming.â€￾

“Those feelings?â€￾

“That tingling, someone holding and touching me like that.â€￾

Sarah smiled cautiously. “You were turned on,â€￾ she said.

Mallory nodded, trying to speak but not finding any words again.

“To be honest,â€￾ Sarah said, “so was I.â€￾ Sarah lifted her other leg and stretched it out on the sofa.

Mallory looked down at Sarah’s single red foot, her toes barely visible under the red cotton. There was something forbidden and sexy about it, and she reached out to hold Sarah’s toes. Sarah wiggled her foot as Mallory kneaded back. Mallory started with the ball of Sarah’s foot, but then moved to her toes, wiggling in a wave pattern, and stretched each toe gently. “Ooh,â€￾ Sarah said, stretching her toes in the red cotton. Mallory, too, felt her nerves calming, her heartbeat returning to normal, her breath coming back.

As Mallory rubbed Sarah’s foot, Sarah unfolded her other leg, gliding her foot along her outstretched leg. When she reached Mallory, her toes burrowed under Mallory’s skirt. Mallory felt Sarah’s soft toes kneading at her own stockinged thighs, and her pulse quickened again. Mallory gasped. “Oh, God,â€￾ she said, surprised to hear herself compose a sentence at all.

Sarah’s toes inched deeper along Mallory’s thigh, kneading, the smooth fabrics gliding over each other. Mallory felt flushed and short of breath again. And yet, as if she were not in control of herself, she raised her dangling leg onto the couch, and Sarah guided Mallory’s foot against her own thigh and under Sarah’s striped skirt. Mallory felt the softness of her foot against Sarah’s red-cotton thigh, and kneaded with her toes as Sarah guided Mallory’s little foot between her own legs. Mallory was still a bit in shock, but as Sarah’s toes kneaded between her thighs, she felt flushed and warm, and a new sensation crept into her, something that had to be arousal. The two girls sat there for a while, each kneading the other with her toes. Mallory’s heart raced and she felt herself tremble, focusing on her toes as she kneaded at Sarah’s legs, though she felt Sarah adjusting her foot’s placement. And as she gasped, Sarah sighed herself, and Mallory felt a slight dampness on her toes.

Mallory looked up, and Sarah looked back, and they locked eyes. Sarah took Mallory’s hand, pulled her close and kissed her gently on the lips. Mallory felt the tension ease as her trembling stopped and her heartbeat slowed.

Mallory noticed that as Sarah’s toes continued to knead her, her own tights felt moist under the pressure. “Did we...â€￾ she tried to ask, but she could not find any words.

“Yes,â€￾ Sarah said. “I love you.â€￾

“I love you too,â€￾ Mallory said, feeling like the words came out beyond her own control.

“Not like that, naturally,â€￾ Sarah said. “But in the sense that we know our own turn-ons. We’re good together. And even better if we get a couple boys in the way.â€￾

Mallory kept rubbing Sarah’s legs with her outstretched foot. “As long as the boys don’t get in our way,â€￾ she said, laughing.

Sarah smiled and stood up, picking up her shoes by the straps. “I’ve got to run home,â€￾ she said. “See you tomorrow?â€￾

“Absolutely,â€￾ Mallory said, standing up with Sarah. “Thank you,â€￾ she said.

“Thank you?â€￾ Sarah asked.

“For tonight,â€￾ Mallory said.

Sarah smiled. “Thank you,â€￾ she said, kissing Mallory as she opened the door to head home.

Mallory closed the door behind Sarah and leaned back against the door, her emotions spent, her energy low, her breath still short. She wiggled her wet, silky black toes into the carpet and exhaled slowly. She had been unprepared for anything like what had just happened, and Sarah had left so quickly, there was little time to make sense of it. Mallory set her hands against the door and pushed herself upright, taking a few steps into her living room. Whatever it was, whatever it would become, she had no idea, but she felt like she was ready to explore it.

---

Deep breaths, friends. Hope you enjoyed this installment, and now here's to the next one!