Wifes feet

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

hotfoot10

Wifes feet

Post by hotfoot10 »

Hi All, I wanted to relate a true story about my wife. I was doing some work in the yard when she came home and dragged me into the house and practically raped me! after she had calmed down she told me she had been to the mall looking for a pair of shoes. She was dressed in a sweater, blue jeans and cowboy boots. Under the jeans she had on black pantyhose. She chose a pair to try on and the clerk a young guy about 19 went for the shoes. He came back and my wife needed his help in pulling her boot off. He pulled it off and my wife said his eyes almost popped out! She new right away he had a foot fetish and decided to have a little fun teasing him. She said thanks for getting the boot off, they are so tight and really make my feet sweat! His eyes were glued to her perfect size 7s. The red polish was shining perfectly thru her nylon. She reached down and felt her foot and said see feel how sweaty they are. He put one hand on her sole and his other hand was stroking her foot. She saw he was mesmerized. He was now kneeling at her feet and his bulge was clearly visible. She said I hope they don't stink too bad? he stuttered no maam they don't. She said oh that's good, would you mind rubbing them for me? your hands feel very good! He began to rub her foot, but she told me he wasn't really massaging just stroking and feeling her foot up! She said oh my that feels good! Can you do the other one? he pulled her other boot off and was feeling her other foot the same way. She said his face was bright red! She slid down in the chair and put her first foot on his thigh. Oh you have such a way with feet! You really like them huh? he stammered oh miss they are so pretty!! just like you! my wife said her pussy was soaked at this point! She slid down a little further and asked him Are you sure they don't smell bad? The guy looked around the store a second and the put his nose right on her toes! As he breathed my wifes foot scent in she lifted her other foot to his crotch. She wiggled her toes agains his hardon and whispered my that feels wonderfull! As he sniffed her foot he exploded in his pants. My wife said my my you really do like my little footsies! he was stammering like we all do when excited. He started begging my wife to go out with him and to please let him play with her feet again. She said sorry but im married and showed him her ring. She then put her boots on and left without even taking the shoes. She said she was so hot she had a hard time driving home! When she told me this I got as hot as the guy in the store! and one thing about my wife. She knows the effect feet have on us and she will always tease a guy she sees that she knows has a fetish. She always does this in a public place, ususlly when I am with her. I make believe I don't see whats happening but love the expression on the guys face that she is teasing. She said she loves to do this in a public place because the guy cant leave to jerkoff! if he wants to stay there and watch her foot show he will just have to endure it and soak his shorts!

tony619

Post by tony619 »

I want to play shoe store with her!!
Footlover75

Re: Wifes feet

Post by Footlover75 »

Oh my goodness, you paint an awesome picture. I want to remove her boots and feel her sweaty sole work my cock.