Is it just me or...

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

aspl

Is it just me or...

Post by aspl »

Growing up I used to see shoeplay/dangling on a pretty consistent basis. When I went to Asia, it was nearly an everyday occurance (to wit I'm contemplating opening a store since I have several hundreds of hours recorded).

But now it seems girls are just a bit more tame. It's rare spotting anything even when they have 'playable' shoes. When I was in primary-high school, it was frequent. In university and beyond, practically nothing. I'm wondering if it's a function of age, although I maintain that milfs are expert danglers. Their daughters, however, are quite tame. I define tame as merely resting their feet and occasionally moving them versus actual shoeplay/dangling like the girls with whom I went to school (real, aggressive movements, shoes tossed around).

I'm also waiting on a few true stories from you guys about what you saw in school/uni. I have a few myself. As far as Asia is concerned, I could describe what I saw or just open my own site and you can see it for yourselves.

Anyway, you may opine and share. Cheers.

paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

My thought is that there are a few factors at play.

For one, I think some people are just more naturally restless/fidgety. I'm one of those people who stays in constant motion, plays with pens, doodles on notebooks, taps his feet under the desk, you get the idea. Not everyone has that kind of excess energy. I'm thinking the women that are more given to natural shoeplay maybe have more of a tendency to fidget. Whether that's been medicated out of people or it's simply a learned thing, who knows? But I don't think it's the only factor at play.

I've always observed that discomfort plays a big part in shoeplay. When the shoes hurt, they'll be played with. To that end, dress shoes have grown more comfortable (at least some), and dress standards have allowed women to choose shoes that are more comfortable (the Dansko clogs popular among women who stand all day, flip-flops and sandals for casual occasions). Strappy shoes are also way more popular year-round; not that they're comfortable, but they're not nearly as playable as, say, a pair of classic pumps.

I believe one big component is womens' tendency to be barefooters. Some women are extremely comfortable shoeless. I've met others who have an aversion to feet. I'd venture to guess the former group is more likely to be the pool of shoeplayers, as they find ways to get to their preferred natural state. I went on a date once with a woman who admitted to being happiest sans shoes. At work, she'd take her shoes off under her desk, even walking to the copier or a meeting in stocking or bare feet. She told me she'd once attended a funeral in nylon feet because shoes caused her too much stress. If she needed to focus that day, she'd wear sneakers or something she couldn't slip out of. A former co-worker of mine had similar habits; if she wore heels to work, she'd often dip out of them when we were talking in the office. I assumed it was because they were uncomfortable (which she admitted a few times), but there was also the time that she was dipping at an outdoor event (she kept asking her boyfriend to rub her nyloned feet to make them warmer). Not long after she and her now-husband bought a house, she admitted that she loved being able to be barefoot around the yard. It all makes sense now!

The extension to that is that, when a lot of young women have sore feet, they just get rid of the shoes altogether. I saw this at a recent wedding; some women switched into flats or flip-flops after the ceremony and before the reception. (My fiancee sent me to the hotel room after dinner to exchange her shoes!) One girl we know wore heels to the reception, but had taken them off under the table when we got there and went barefoot the rest of the night. My fiancee and another friend of ours have that habit; our friend is a dancer/gymnast and is also far more comfortable without shoes. If she can take her shoes off, she will. (Also, she's too short to dip under a restaurant table; she can't reach her shoes after they've come off.)

What this doesn't explain is why dangling is seemingly a lost art. I will add that my fiancee knew nothing of shoeplay until I introduced her. So at least I'm doing my part! :-)
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I just think women are just more aware of us shoeplay watchers and can sense when someone is watching them so they don't want to IMO
aspl

Post by aspl »

I think you're right, although I captured a Spanish woman doing some extreme dangling with wedge pumps last week. She had it hanging and swinging from her toes and even dropped it (left foot if you're imagining it).

It was a nice catch. I also caught an Asian woman dangling pumps and her friend heel popping her flat at the same place.

Anyway, I'll update when I see more.