A great train journey

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

A great train journey

Post by Tomi »

I have seen few great sightings in the spring and in the last two weeks, but no time to write about them. But here is one from yesterday early morning, which made my day! I wanted to travel early morning with a certain train, but I was late just two mins! :imsad: The next train was leaving 30 mins later, so I knew I will be late arriving to our office at that another town. I sat almost 30 mins earlier in the coach, and were only 1-2 people seated inside at that time. After just 2-3 mins, I heard high heels aproaching from behind. A tall blonde arrived in costume wearing classic pumps, skin coloured shiny nylons and a laptop bag. She was undecided in which row to sit down, looking around in three of them (just imagine an empty coach). At the end she sat down paralelly with me by the another window. My heart started to beat faster... :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: She was a real bombshell, and a very classy looking girl in her early 30's. I just somehow had the feeling that she would take off her high heels! She sat down, took out her tablet and some documents, what she layed on the table at the back of the front seat. In just two minutes she took of both high heel pumps and placed her feet on the top of them! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: After just one more minute she stretched out her legs and crossed them. There was some 20 mins till the departure, so I got a clear view of her shiny nyloned legs and feet, nobody blocking it!!! It was fantastic! I filmed just 1-2 min with my cell phone (might put on dailym. till the end of the week) but the quality is rather poor. She was ocassionally wrinkling her toes. She had probably around size 40 feet. Soon a japanese girl seated next to her and a guy sat next to me. Anyway more or less I got a partial view of at least her right feet throughout my 1,5 hour journey. She was working throughhout the time in the train, and every now and then she changed her position. Sometimes she placed her whole feet on the floor, then she would touch the floor only with her toes. Then she would stretch again her legs touching the floor with her nyloned heel. I can imagine her sole became a bit filthy after the train ride. Mmmmm I though it would be great stealing her high heels, so that she would arrive to the client nylon footed but classy looking from head to toe :superlol: :superlol: :superlol:

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store