The Texan: The Story of the movie

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

The-Shoeplay-Warehouse

The Texan: The Story of the movie

Post by The-Shoeplay-Warehouse »

Hi everyone, I'm going to be filming my newest video, The Texan, on September 15th, with a cute model from the Midwest. I just wanted to give you a peek at part one of the story that the film is based on. I will be teaching her the moves myself so when she gets here, she'll be playing like a pro.

So, without further ado....

The Texan

I was actually on my way to the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History when I saw her. She was a bit over 5’5â€￾ with a tanned but still pink complexion, short red hair and sunglasses. She was wearing a white t-shirt with Texas Tech on the front, a straw cowgirl hat, a pair of long blue jeans and gray New Balance sneakers that were loosened to the point of looking trashy.

What attracted me to this woman was that she sat stretched out on the bench her socked feet planted on top of her sneakers with evident toe prints wiggling them with a slow, raging fury that seemed designed to tease a work up the onlooker the way tectonic plates work up a volcano before it finally erupts. I sat about fifty feet away from her on the lawn and pulled out my camcorder. I had to get this lady’s work on camera.

I set up in about five seconds and zoomed in on her soles which were still doing a slow, torturous rubbing, one foot would rub the top of the other foot for about a minute then go for a wide fan for a few moments before she’d go right back to rubbing again. She did this for about seven or eight minutes before she switched feet and repeated the motion for another five minutes with the other foot. While she did this, I zoomed in to get a good view of the definition of her socks; they were thin, worn out ankle socks with the Tapout logo. I’ve always been a bit of a sucker for logoed socks. I zoomed close enough to see the worn patches and fiber grid the socks used as the structure. I caught every rub and scrunch.

It wasn’t enough that this woman had that “Don’t mess with Texas,â€￾ vibe about her; something about this woman made me addicted to her feet. Maybe it was the idea of a conservative Texas lady not realizing she was driving some random man crazy with her stinky feet. But I think it’s safe to say that I have a bit of a fetish regarding Texan chicks’ feet.

After about fifteen minutes of filming Texan, as I’ll refer to her from now on, she casually slipped on her sneakers and picked up her backpack and walked off toward the outdoor gallery. I figured I’d follow her in case she does any standing shoeplay. I mean, let’s face it: I was going to be sporting a boner all day, I might as well use it for actually getting the feet rather than just jerk to it all night.

She went into the Sculpture garden, I followed her while I was drooling over her heels that kept popping out of her shoes with each step she took. I silently prayed that she would start up again, otherwise she’d be a tease, and I wasn’t in the mood for a tease.

She stopped suddenly and I thought it was me she thought was following her. I was about to panic when I saw her take out her cell phone.

“Thank God,â€￾ I thought, “She’ll get busy for a bit.â€￾ Chatting quickly about something, she went over to the steps and leaned against it, and true to theory, she crossed her right leg to the left, balancing herself, and then shook off the sneaker like she’d done it a hundred million times before. She wriggled her socked toes like it was her job to please men, then she dipped the foot into the shoe and proceeded to stir it as if it was a cup of sugary tea.

“Fuck yes,â€￾ I thought as I zoomed in, catching her face first, then panning down her back, catching her awesome butt, sliding down her denim clad thighs and ending where the real action was going down. It was obvious to me that this woman was a stroking addict. She slid her socked toes along the edge of the shoe and pushed it about, then fiddled with the shoe through the sock the way she would with a sandal.

She laughed aloud at something and then proceeded to tumble the shoe, drag it back by the laces and slide her toes through them. It was complete abuse, and I was enjoying every second of it. She turned away from me, and crossed her right leg behind her left, searching for the shoe, I got another shot of her magnificent bum as the muscles worked together to move the leg that moved the foot to find the shoe that was a few inches out of her direction of reach. She chuckled again in that Texan heehaw that I’d fantasize about, and gave up looking for it. She then popped her left foot out of its shoe and, leaning hard on the railing, she proceeded to stroke her socked foot around the sneaker’s mouth before completely deep-throat dipping her foot into it repeatedly.

The combo of my Texas fetish, plus this woman in her outfit, plus her bodacious buns, and her moves right then almost made me bust a nut in the sculpture garden. I held it Taoist style and rolled on the waves of undulating pleasure while I watched this unwitting woman literally fuck her shoe’s brains out.

She was really digging in on this sneaker. She was hard scrunching and rolling her foot around the shoe. It was like a fight was going on, and the shoe was losing every time. It was just defenseless against Texan’s tyrannical toes. I was starting to wish I was her shoe. It was some of the best shoeplay I’d seen a woman do in years. It was literally the kind of stuff that you catch kids doing in school. This woman had moves that could make a man have pleasure seizures.

Texan slipped her sneakers on again and proceeded to a sculpture, I panned as she moved across the area, looking at the sculptures, and still chatting on the phone. When she stopped by a statue of a bronze globe, she lifted her left leg up, and shook her shoe off like it didn’t even matter. At this point I just laid on the grass and opened a book to feign reading while she continued, oblivious to my addicted glances at her.

After ten minutes more she left, and I with a boner the size of an arm, followed her right into the subway station. She walked through the turnstile, and I tried to follow but my train card was low. So I turned around quickly to get to the card machine, and found to my horror that the whole line of machines were full of people, three people back!

I turned back and watched Texan descend to a waiting train, and twenty seconds later she was gone.

Shit. Fucking. Bull. Shit.

SOLE BUG'S COLLEGE TOWN
The Feet of College On Your Screen

THE SHOEPLAY WAREHOUSE
I make custom candid shoeplay videos however you want.
The-Shoeplay-Warehouse

Post by The-Shoeplay-Warehouse »

I was hoping to get some critiques on this as well, if anyone didn't mind.
SOLE BUG'S COLLEGE TOWN
The Feet of College On Your Screen

THE SHOEPLAY WAREHOUSE
I make custom candid shoeplay videos however you want.