[ENG] Footsies At the Movies with a stranger-Matrix 2

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

[ENG] Footsies At the Movies with a stranger-Matrix 2

Post by Footsiefreak »

I was looking for a stranger to play footsies with.I saw this Asian lady with her man.She looked familiar and realized I saw her working at Sears.So I sat next to her she was wearing suede loafers and stockings.So the movie gets dark and I slipp of my shoe and start feeling her foot.She starting to lean towards me and could hear her sighing in pleassure.I started rubbing up her leg up and down and we were both loving it.She took her jacket and put it on her lap so her boyfriend couldnt see anything I could smell her getting turned on.Then I got freaky and took off my sock now I was rubbing her with my bare foot.She had got up to go to the bathroom so I followed her out.I went up to her and asking her was she having fun she said"yeah" I gave her my card and we went back to our seats and played more footsie.Unfortuneately the movie ended she did call me twice but we never went out :P

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I dont know how you can be so brave!! :shock: But well.... great experience....and also great movie! :D
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yeah Nylover its a chance I LOVE TO TAKE....ITS SUCH A RUSH!Everyone should try it at least once.Most of the time when I slip of my shoe and rub her shoe with my foot they dont even feel it.Sometimes they play back even if they are with their man.