A story I wrote circa 2002

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

MM12

Post by MM12 »

You were who cares? I loved your stories on legsandheels.com. Thanks man this was a classic.

paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

A reread is still a great experience! Glad to see you kept this...I sometimes wish I still had access to some of my early stuff, but at the same time, I'm glad in other ways that I don't.
JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

Ah yes, I remember this story well...hell, all your old stuff from LAH. The Spanish Professor was one of my faves...I'm not sure if that was you or not, it's been so long. I was able to copy, paste and save that and other yarns from there onto a flash drive a few times, but then I'd end up losing them somewhere. And then in 2015, LAH was gone for good. :( Anyway, thanks for re-posting, dude. ;)
JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

joshjack wrote:Thank you and you are welcome. I did not write the Spanish professor story. I am missing many of my stories from that era too. If you have any of them feel free to post them if you want.
I think I remember now! You wrote the Maggie Stories, right? The ones about a gal with one foot a size larger than the other, and the troubles that her and a couple of her co-workers had keeping their shoes on? Those were classics, man! Classics! :ooook:

It's like I said, I had saved some of my faves from LAH on a flash drives but I ended up losing them--or like most recently the flash drive I was using got corrupted, so I had reformat it and lost all the data that I had had on it. So posting them is a no-go. :imsad:

I have been thinking about writing a story or two based on what I can remember from the Maggie series, though. I'll definitely post one of them here & shout you out personally when I finish it. :noworthy: