She tortured me

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

hotfoot10

She tortured me

Post by hotfoot10 »

Hello to all, I just wanted to relate an incident that happened to me a while ago but is forever burned into my memory. I was at a bar when I saw this cute girl playing darts. What I noticed was that she took off her shoes and was playing in her socked feet! I couldn't help but stare at those soft black socks and she noticed me. When she finished she went to the other side of the bar. I saw her lean against the bar and could tell she was shoeplaying and looking at me! I made my way around to where she was standing and stayed behind her trying to act cool. She started slipping her foot out of her heel really slow. She had light jeans on so I saw her socked foot very well. She slowly switched to the other foot and lifted her foot totally out of her heel. God I was so close to losing it, when she lifts her foot and begins to rub it against her other leg! That did it! I held onto a chair and began erupting in my pants. As my orgasm subsided I happened to look up and saw that she was watching me thru the mirror behind the Bar! I thought I saw a smirk on her face but I limped to the restroom to clean up. I thought that would be it for the show, but I had no idea what this girl had in store for me! I came out of the restroom and took a seat at the other end of the bar away from her. I lost track of her for a while when all of a sudden I heard a cough. I looked behind me and saw she had taken a seat behind me at a table. She had both shoes off and had her feet up on a chair across from her while she was doing something on her phone. I had to turn around to see better but had a perfect view of the soles of her socked tootsies. I couldn't believe it when I felt that unmistakeable feeling in my balls knowing she was gonna make me bust again! her boyfriend called to her and when she said im cumming, I shot load #2 in my pants. The way she wiggled her toes really did it to me. God how I wanted to bury my nose in those socks! I went to cleanup and figured my fun was over. I came out and sat at the bar and ordered a beer. About an hour or so later, this girl comes over to where I am sitting and orders a drink. As she talks to the barmaid I hear the nosie of her shoe hitting the floor. I look down and see her little foot so sexily rubbing agains her heel. I figured what the hell and said to her, Im sorry to bother you miss but would like a foot massage? She said ooh I would love one But my boyfriend wouldn't like that! Im looking right down at her foot show and then she blew my mind and my load. She lifted her foot up towards me and began wiggling her toes. Then she said besides ive been in these shoes and socks all day, they would probably be to stinky for you! I began cumming again! And this time I knew I saw a smirk on her face! I stayed at the bar a while longer and she just kept right on with the shoeplay but I was out of fuel. I never saw her again after that night.