Friend's Mom

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

dipsdangles123

Friend's Mom

Post by dipsdangles123 »

I was just thinking about old experiences. This was some time in junior high or early high school. I always went one of my buddies house after school to hang out since he lived close to the school. One thing I always looked forward to was when his mom came home from work. She worked in a local jewelry store and always wore nylons. Either skirts and nylons or slacks and what I assume were knee highs. Every so often we would hang out in the living room and him mom would be watching tv with her nyloned soles stretched out on the coffee table right in front of me as us two guys sat on the couch facing her. Most of the time she had would kick her shoes off right when she walked in the door, but sometimes she would have them on and would be in the kitchen reading mail and dipping with her back to me. I can still remember she sound of her sheer nylon toes rubbing against her calf. I remember always trying to find an excuse to go upstairs and hang out in the living room whenever she got home. There was one evening I will always remember. We had gone out to play basketball and by the time we got home she was already in the house. I could wait to fly up those stairs for a drink of water and to glance over at her feet. It was a huge disappointment. She had changed out of her work clothes and was wearing old jeans and a large t-shirt. On top of that she had taken the nylons off and was now barefoot with her feet stretched on the table. After I finished my glass of water I was ready to leave. My friend decided to take a shower in his bathroom which was n the basement, before I left I decided to take leak so I asked his mom if it was alright to use her bathroom on the main floor. When I walked into the bathroom I absolutely gasped. There was a scrunched up pair of tan pantyhose laying on top of dirty clothes in the hamper. I grabbed them and thy were actually moist in the toes... I inhaled deeply and the pungent aroma of sweaty, leather and perfume overwhelmed me. I could just not believe my luck. I handled my business and left quickly because I did not want her to think I was in there too long.

I am wondering if anyone else has experienced anything link this.

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Unfortuneately not seems like when I was at a friends house the mom was in their bare feet when I was younger

But I do have a friend now who's mom is 57 buts looks like shes 30 and she has killer legs and always wears hose even in the summer.Too bad I only see her about 3 times a year but she is single and would love to date her.
hotfoot10

Post by hotfoot10 »

I remember going to my friends house one day after school. His mom was leaning out the window talking to a neighbor. I entered the house and my jaw hit the floor. My friends mom was kneeling on the sofa, her head and upper body out the window. She had her shoes off and was wearing black rht stockings and a skirt. I couldn't believe how hot her feet looked! This was around 1968 so stockings were still being worn. My friend and I went down to the basement to play, but I couldn't stop thinking of his moms stocking feet! I made an excuse to use the bathroom upstairs and went up. I tried to make no noise and his mom was still out the window chatting with someone. I never felt so dizzy in my life! I crept up behind her and knelt down by her feet. her nylons were driving me nuts! I started to sniff her feet without touching them. god how good they smelled. I began cumming in my pants and while I shook thru the orgasm, my nose accidently touched her foot. She turned around and saw me red faced by her feet. I jumped up and I saw her look at my crotch. She smiled and said Billy what are you doing by my feet? I was speechless, and she just said very affectionately its ok, my husband reacts the same way. Now go back and play with Kevin. After that whenever I was over my friends house, she would tease the hell out of me with her feet.
MM12

Post by MM12 »

Wow great experience. Feel free to share more anytime.